Stupid Five Boys

**Thank you so much for the 10,000+ reads. I am overwhelmed. Haha. x -Icca**

LAIZA

We find our table. Thankfully, it is a really small pizza place so no other people can see us, or the boys only.

"I'll go order." I volunteer as I stand. Harry reaches my shoulder just as I am about to order.

"Ohmygosh! You're Harry Styles!" The girl screams so loud that I almost want to cover my ears.

Harry smiles at the girls and says,"Yeah. Nice to meet you. We just wanted to order some pizza.".

"Can I have a picture please please please?" She asks.

"Uhmm. Why not?" He replies.

"Why don't you let me take your picture, Harry Styles?" I ask, wanting to know how annoyed I am.

I take their picture.

"Good? Okay, now let's order pizza." I say.

"My name is Sarah, by the way." The girl offfers her hand. Harrry tries to shake it but the girl wants him to kiss it.

"Uhmm. Nice to meet you, Sarah." Of course, he kisses her hand. Ugh.

"You know what? Why don't you order yourself?" I tell him and walk away to the bathroom. Seconds later, Icca and Erica comes in the bathroom.

"Everything okay?" Icca asks.

"Oh, he is making me so mad." I try hard not to scream.

"Besides that. Come on, Laiza. You're not the kind who just gets jealous easily, you know." Erica says.

"You can tell us. We're your friends." Icca adds. I decide to give up and just tell them.

"It's just my family. They've been having problems at home, you know.. They've been calling and calling me but I don't want them too ruin my summer." I say calmly.

"You know, you deserve to have fun this summer. We all do. But maybe you have to hear what your family has to say." Icca says.

"She's right. Maybe they just wanted to see how you're doing or something. Or maybe just how you're doing with that curly dude." Erica jokes. That makes me smile.

"FInally, she smiled." Icca says. We group hug each other and return to our table holding each other's hands'.

Harry is already back. I try not to look at him. Icca and Erica places me between them since my original seat was next to Harry.

"What did you order for us, Harry?" Liam asks him.

"Ummm. Hawaiian-something." He mumbles.

The rest of them seem to feel the tension between us so they try to keep the conversations going while Harry and I keep quiet. The pizza arrive and we all ate hungrily. Well, we really are hungry.

While we are on our way back to the bus, Harry tries to talk to me.

"Hey... Uhmm, I was just--" I don't mean to be mean but I cut him off by running to keep up with the girls.

We don't talk for the rest of the day. I occupy myself by reading, listening to my iPod and talking with the girls.

We decide we are all sleepy by 10:00 pm.

"Let's go to sleep. It's late." Liam says.

"Yes, daddy." Louis replies. We all say good night. Harry's gaze and I lock for a second before I turn away.

Well, I hope it is a good day tomorrow. I lay in bed, feeling how the bus bumps every time it hits a rock as I soundlessly close my eyes.

HARRY

"I tried to talk to her, though." I tell Zayn. We just woke up and I decide to talk to him about it.

"You know, maybe there's something else bothering her. Why don't you go ask her?" Louis adds.

"I will. " I mumble.

"So have you called your mum, Zayn?" Niall changes the topic.

"Yeah. Said it's okay as long as we don't mess up the house." He says and we snicker.

"We'll try." Louis jokes.

All the girls cook the breakfast this time. I stop myself from looking at Laiza so much since I'm afraid she'll just ignore me again like last night.

"This is yummy breakfast!" Niall squeals.

"Yeah, try this." Erica places something on his plate.

"So, are you girls packed?" Liam asks the girls.

"Huh? Packed for what?" Icca mumbles.

"For the weekend at Zayn's home?" Louis replies.

"Whaaat?!?" Jan shrieks.

"Tha--That's today?" Chay asks.

"Yup." Zayn says.

"How much time do we have?" Erica asks.

"Well, we're almost there. I asked Rick." Zayn says.

"Great. Five boys and not one remembered to tell us that tiny bit of information." Icca sarcastically says.

We all look at each other and snicker as the girls head to their room and start packing, I guess.

After minutes of looking at the girl's uneaten food, we decide to help them out.

"I feel bad." Liam says.

"You always do. Come on, let's help them." Niall says.

We enter their room and whoa-! Clothes are being thrown around.

"Erica, I think this is yours." Laiza tosses a red shirt at her.

"Yup. Thanks and I think this is yours, Icca." She tosses a short at Icca.

"Where's my kindle?!?"

"My iPod!"

"The hell is my eyeliner?!"

"Has anyone seen my bookmark?!"

"Where's my glasses?!"

"Need. Some. Help. ?" Zayn asks.

After minutes of helping the girls, we hear Rick honk the horn.

"Dahh! We're here!" Icca exclaims.

"Why are you nervous?" Chay asks.

"I'm not." She says.

"Really?" Jan asks like she doesn't believe her. I don't, too.

"Can we talk?" I ask Laiza. She turns to look at the girls and nods.

"I've got time." She says. Now only the both of us are on the bus.

"Is there a problem?" I ask.

"How can you ask me that?" She replies.

"All right. I'm sorry for yesterday. I wasn't flirting with her or anything. I just wanted to be nice to a fan." I calmly explain.

She takes a deep breath.

"I know. Sorry. I think the problem is me. Not you." She says.

"Go on." I say.

"Just some family problems. No biggie." She stand up and grab her bags.

"Are you sure?" I ask as I help her with the bags.

"Yeah. I'll be okay if you're by my side." She smiles. I smile back and climb down the bus hand in hand.