Let the games begin

Zy POV
While we all were sitting and waiting, a man came out in a white tuxedo.

"Ahem dinner is served" he did a little bow and left out the room

Jason and Moe jumped off the couch and ran into the dining room. They honestly hit it off immediately which is weird because Jason has bad trust issues.

Anyway, we walk into the dining room and DAMN THE FOOD IS BEAUTIFUL❤️❤️❤️

As soon as I sat down, I immediately started scarfing down my food. I hear someone clear their throat when I slowly see everyone staring at me and Moe glaring at me.

"We were going to pray but never mind" she rolled her eyes then began fixing her plate. She need to stop I ain't do nothing to the lil bitch.
10 minutes later...
While everyone is having a good time, Moe jumps up outta her seat and runs to this random stud😒

"BABYYYYY I MISSED YOUUU" I was lowkey salty asf and I guess her mom saw my reaction.

"Don't worry sweetheart that's her best friend back from college" she rubbed my hand and smiled. Oh....still don't like her.

"I missed you too mamas" the stud smiled and picked her up. She suddenly looked at me and gave me a dirty look.

"Who tf are you supposed to be?" She put Moe down and started staring me down. Before I could speak I was interrupted.

"BITCH DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT" we all turn around and it's nobody else but my loud ass cousin.

As much as I was happy to see her, I didn't want her to fight in front of people we may do business with

"Y'all in my best friend house why tf are y'all here" the stud rolled her neck and started clapping her hands.

"Okay okay lets just stop for a second. How about we take a ride Tia?" moe said trying to calm everything down. The stud I'm guessing her name is Tia looks like she wants to beat our asses.

"Bet. I'm in the car."

As they were walking out, Moe stopped and turned around.

"Um...you know y'all welcome if y'all wanna come with us" she pointed to me, Jason, and my cousin.

"WE OUT BITCH" Jason jumped up and him and Moe skipped my nigga LITERALLY SKIPPED out the damn door.

"I ain't going in the car with that fine ass shit talking bitch" Shay mumbled to herself grabbing her jacket.

"But you getting in the car now" I teased and she threw a biscuit at me.

"Whatever let's just go" she walked out the door and I saw the whole family just eating like nothing ever happened.

"Oh and I apologize." They all said it was ok and Moe's mother told me to come here.

"Yes ma'am" she cut me off immediately

"I'm not old so call me Sonya and here one is for you and one is for Moe. It's your newest assignment."

"Oh ok sure"

Hopefully this car ride doesn't get anyone killed.

Well......heyyyyyyyy
Make sure to vote and comment any questions, statements or concerns

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter
Ps: Tia is in the media

Okay byeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️