Different Flavors

THIS CHAPTER IS NASTY AND LONG. IM SORRY IF ITS TRASH I REALLY TRIED

3rd person POV
Zyanya sat back in a chair staring over Moe and Leah's naked bodies.

"Y'all standing there like y'all ain't hear me. Give me a show. Now."

Moe and Leah looked at each other nervously and began to softly peck each other's lips.

"Hell nah. I got an idea. Let's just chill first. I know this might be weird to y'all. " Zyanya smirked and Moe just looked down.

Zyanya walked out of the room leaving Moe and and Leah together. They looked at each other and Leah had a look on her face Moe couldn't describe.

"Do you not want to do this? It's ok if not"

"Nah I'm actually feeling this. I'm just a little nervous but I'll be ok ma." Leah smiled pulling Moe into a kiss.

"So y'all do it when I leave huh?" Zyanya chuckled and they looked embarrassed.

"I'm playing but I got some water for y'all. Here drink it." Moe took her bottle of water and took a few sips while Leah just stared at Zyanya.

"Where's your water?" Zyanya smiled and held up two more bottles of water.

"I have one. And you do too" she tossed Leah's water bottle to her and she caught it.

"This should work in a few minutes." Zyanya mumbled sitting on the chair.

"I'll be over here and y'all be over there. We can just watch tv for a lil bit"

......20 minutes later........

Moe was in the midst of watching Orphan when this feeling took over her body. She looked down and saw clear liquid dripping down her leg.

"What the fuck" Moe whispered to herself. She looked over and saw Leah rubbing her legs together looking like she was trying to hide something.

Moe takes a look at Zyanya realizing she is stripped down to her sports bra and boxers with her eyes dilated and lightly sweating.

Leah scooting over to Moe putting her head on her shoulder. Moe took a glance in between her legs revealing that Leah was dripping also.

"She drugged us?" I whispered to Leah and she just looked up at me and shrugged.

"It's not bad drugs. Just viagra that's all"

I secretly wanted to try viagra but this was all so sudden.

Leah began to trace circles on my stomach while taking one of my nipples into her mouth.

I started to lightly rub her clit letting this feeling of pure euphoria take over me.

We started having a heated makeout session and I happen to look over at Zyanya. She had her hand inside her boxers staring us down.

With her hand still in her boxers, she walked over to us. We both sat up with our hands on our thighs staring at her.

Zyanya lifted me by the chin giving me a slow kiss and Leah looked more than interested.

She walked over to Leah giving her the same slow kiss. Zyanya reached under the bed revealing a blindfold and a vibrating strap.

"Leah. Bend over shawty" Leah looked shocked but she followed directions.

Zyanya whispered in Moe's ear with a game plan. Moe nodded her head and walked over to Leah. Moe pulled Leah's hair into a ponytail and started pushing her head towards her pussy.

Excited, Leah immediately starting sucking on Moe's exposed clit. Zyanya stood behind Leah and pushed her hand in her lower back making her arch.

Zyanya slowly slid her 10 inch strap in and Leah gasped. It's been a long time since Leah had been penetrated like this but it's certain that Leah is enjoy the feeling of Zyanya stretching her out.

Leah started moaning loudly but concealed her cries by flicking her tongue faster over Moe's honey pot.

"Mmmm shittt" Moe moaned out loud then gasped when she felt a finger intrude her body.

Zyanya is still trying to make Leah's pride come down and she knows exactly how.

"What's my name? I'm asking both of y'all"

Leah felt her neck go back sharply from Zyanya yanking her hair pulling her backward. Moe stared at their actions sliding her on fingers in her slit.

"Switch." Zyanya demanded after Leah squirted all over her strap. Moe looked at Leah and they smirked at Zyanya.

"Nah. Lay down" Moe demanded startling Zyanya down. Zyanya removed her strap and laid down on her back.

"What now babes?" Zyanya challenged looking at the both of them.

Moe got on her knees and immediately stuck her tongue in Zyanya's pussy.

"Fuckk....eat daddy pussy babygirl" Zyanya moaned out spreading her legs wider.

"I should get in on this but how" Leah thought then she got an idea. She stood over Zyanya slowly placing her honey pot on Zyanya's lips.

Zyanya groaned tasted Leah's sweet juices. Soon she felt a tingle in her stomach that she's never felt before.

"Shitttt I'm cummingg" Zyanya screamed and Leah moaned cumming in her mouth also.

Moe layed next to them both kissing both of their breasts. She was thinking about the taste of Zy and Leah's pussies.

"One is sweet and one tastes like pineapple" Moe thought to herself

I guess everyone has different flavors😉

That was ......cringy to write. I hope y'all like it

Welp they ALL FUCKED

Comment what y'all think don't be shy talk ya shit😌😌😌

Love y'all bye byeeeeeeee💜💜💜