Chapter 12

{Sherlock's pov}

  How could I have put Molly in this position? She doesn't deserve this. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry.

I had received the signal Molly sent me, and came rushing into the shop, only to find Molly gone, and Irene smiling at me. I felt a tranquilizer dart hit my neck, and realized that I was too late. I later found myself here, sitting on the floor of a plain white room.

The door swung open, and Irene stepped in.

"Well then, your little friend has been informed of her threat. Pitiful thing, isn't she?"

I met Irene's eyes. She smirked, but I continued to stare.

"Don't hurt her."

The Woman laughed, "is that what you're worried about? Molly Hooper?"

She walked towards me, holding a button in her hand, "I'll kill her if I'd like to."

"No."

"Really? Beg."

I tiled my head to look up at her, "Why?"

She bent down to look me in the eye. "You want your friend to live. Am I wrong? Beg."

I stared at her for a moment before answering, "Please."

"Please what?"

"You know what."

"That's not good enough."

This time, I refused to answer.

"Very well. I won't be letting either of you go without hearing you beg."

Irene stepped out of the room for a few seconds, then returned pushing a large electrical table with straps.

"You're going to torture me."

The Woman smiled.

"Why? There's something more you want from me, this can't be it."

"Bingo!" Moriarty's voice sang from Irene's pocket.

"What is that? That's Moriarty's voice why do you - oh! This is how you're torturing Molly isn't it. With the voice she hates."

"Clever, Sherlock. Now to answer your previous question, I want the location of the last two pearls," The Woman went to the table the table, and began setting it up, "and I want you to beg."

"And what makes you think I know where these pearls are?" I continued watching her, refusing to respond to her second request.

"You're Sherlock Holmes. You know everything" Irene answered, not looking at me.

"I don't know where they are."

"Well, maybe this will help jog your memory. Come lie down."

I looked at her for a second, then stood up, and walked over to the table.

"You can hurt me all you want. Leave Molly Hooper be."