Welcome Home

Hi, guys.  I need help with my Servant choices.  As you all know, I already got Archer, Rider, Lancer, and Berserker chosen, but I can't decide on the rest.  I don't really mind, but I have some rules on the Servants.

1. The Caster must have at least A rank in Territory Creation.

2. One Servant must be able to create armies to keep up with the Dragon Tooth Soldiers, homunculi, and golems of the Red and Blue factions.

3. I do not want fan-made Servants.  I want to use Servants that belong to Type Moon.

4. I would prefer it if the Assassin class is not one of the Hassan-a-Sabbah, because all of the other Assassins aren't like that.

Please comment.  Thank you.

Shirou appeared on top of a large skyscraper.  He looked around and using his Clairvoyance skill, he found that he was back in Fuyuki.

"Why did Alaya summon me here?" he wondered out loud.  "The conflict is in Trifas, Romania isn't it?"

Shirou stood in thought, trying to figure out why Alaya had placed him here.

"Alaya must be expecting me to collect catalysts for summoning Servants," Shirou said.  "It probably forgot I can just make my own catalysts.  But how am I supposed to get to Trifas."

Shirou sat down in thought, then realized something.  The Counter Force was empowering him tremendously.  This will allow him to easily create powerful Noble Phantasms.  He traced a giant flying machine, Vimana.  It was a golden throne that was possessed by Gilgamesh.  It was an extremely powerful vehicle, having multiple weapons, lasers, biological weapons, capabilities to go as fast as the speed of thought, and the ability to turn invisible.  Shirou sat on the throne, which was invisible to those on the ground.  Using its incredible speed, he sped towards Trifas. 

On the way there Shirou was thinking of Servants who were both powerful and loyal.  He decided on four extremely powerful ones.  He chose Sakata Kintoki, better known as Kintaro, for his Berserker.  He was childish and had a very low Mad Enhancement, making him easy to eliminate.  For his Archer, the King of Israel David was the best choice.  Shirou had heard that the man was friendly and kind, but still had magnificent powers, including healing, a valuable skill to have in the upcoming war.  To best protect himself, Shirou thought St. George, who will most likely become a Rider.  Not only is George a kind soul, but he has powerful defensive capabilities.  Shirou decided the Lancer Servant would be perfect for Musashibou Benkei, a man commonly viewed as greatly loyal and strong.

Each of those Servants were powerful, but took a long time to choose.  By the time Shirou had decided on the Servants, he was already in Trifas.  Setting down in a forest, Shirou created a basic formalcraft magic circle.  Shirou then traced a spear, a stone, a big with the word gold on it, and the holy sword Ascalon.  He then began chanting.

"Let silver and steel be the essence.

Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.

Let blue be the color I pay tribute to.

Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.

Let the four cardinal gates close.

Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.

Fill. Fill.  Fill.  Fill.  Fill.  Repeat five times.  And once each is filled, destroy it.

Heed my words.

My will creates your body, and your sword forges my destiny.

If you heed the Grail's call, and obey my will and reason, then answer my summoning.

I hereby swear, that I will be all the good in the world, and I swear defeat all evil in the world.

Seven heaven clad in the great words of power, come forth from the circle of binding, thou guardian of scales!"

Light poured from the circle, and smoke clouded Shirou's vision from his Servants.  Shirou smiled.  The summoning was complete.

Scene Break

Jeann d'Arc, the Ruler of the Great Holy Grail War, woke from slumber.  Her host body, Laeticia, shuddered.  This was because she felt an outside force manipulating the grail.  She felt that the number of Servants had increased.  This job was getting even more dangerous.

Scene Break

Shirou Kotomine, formerly known as Amakusa Shirou Tokisada and the Ruler Servant of the Third Holy Grail War, looked out into the distance.

"Master?" his Assassin Servant, Semiramis, asked.  "What's wrong?"

Kotomine looked at her.  "Four more Servants have been summoned."

Semiramis looked at him strangely.  "How is that a problem?  It just hastens the war."

The priest shook his head.  "These Servants have been summoned by the Grail, but the Grail had been empowered by a powerful force.  The Counter Force."

The Queen of Assyria stared at the holy man.  "The Counter Force.  You mean even Alaya is getting involved in the Grail War."

"Yes," Kotomine replied.  "And no doubt, their master is probably a Counter Guardian, a being on level with Servants."

Semiramis put her hand on her head.  "This is getting difficult to comprehend.  So now we have 8 more enemies, each extremely powerful.  What do we do now?"

Shirou looked at his Servant.  "We report to the Clocktower."

Scene Break

Kairi Sisigou looked at the report in shock.  He couldn't believe it.

"You've got to be fucking kidding about me," the necromancer muttered.

"Something wrong, Master?" his Servant, the Saber class Mordred, asked.

"You have no idea."