Morning

A hooded knight rode through the forests of Trifas, ready to retrieve his ally.

Meanwhile, the battle of the four Servants had lasted for hours and was still continuing.  Despite all their efforts, the Servants had only killed Assassin two times.  The others however were extremely injured.

"This is ridiculous," Saber of Black panted.  "Assassin is supposed to be the weakest of all Servants in base parameters.  Just how powerful is Hercules?"

"He certainly deserves the title, Greatest Hero in Greek Mythology," Jeanne commented.

"His skills are on level with gods and his strength is impeccable," Lancer of Red agreed.  "Only the most powerful and divine strikes will affect this foe.  Allow me the honor of using it."

"Oh," Heracles commented.  "About to release your Noble Phantasm?"

"Yes," Lancer of Red replied.  "Now prepare yourself for-"

Lancer of Red stopped mid-sentence when he saw a chain wrap around Assassin of Blue, dragging the giant of a man off his feet.

"What?" Gordes shouted turning towards to chain's origins.

The chains were held by a young hooded man, who was dressed in silver armor.

"Saber of Blue!" Jeanne shouted.

"Oh," Saber of Blue said.  "The Ruler class Servant, I presume.  You look like he described her, but I'm guessing you're different.  Anyways, I'm sorry that our Assassin toyed with you all like that.  He just loves the fun of battle.  He's a good man, just a bit bloodthirsty.  Anyways, we need to get back to our Master."

"Do you think we'd just let you two get away?" Lancer of Red inquired, flames surrounding his body.

Arthur smirked.  "Well, if Assassin was able to easily hold you three back, then with my help, you all would never be able to beat us.  Also, haven't you checked the time?  The sun will rise in a few minutes.  It would be best for both of us to retreat.  Shall we call this a draw on account of a lack of time?"

The Servants got out of their battle positions.  "Fine," Lancer of Red said, astralizing.

Saber of Black turned towards Gordes.  "Master.  It would be best if we retreated for now."

Gordes scoffed.  "Fine.  I can't believe I didn't win my first battle."

Saber of Black picked up Gordes and jumped away.

Saber of Blue turned towards Ruler.  "So, Ruler, are you going to try to fight us and risk exposure the Grail War?"

Ruler stared at the Counter Force's Faction.  "Know this, Arthur Pendragon," she said, "Alaya will never win this war."

And with that, Jeanne D'Arc retreated into the woods.  Arthur let go of the chains, freeing Heracles.  The demigod glared at his ally.

"Was tying me up with those chains really necessary?" the giant grumbled.

"Would you have stopped if I just asked?" Arthur countered.

Assassin of Blue refused to look at Saber of Blue.  "No," he admitted.  "But those chains are still annoying."

"True," Arthur said, "but you've got to admit they are useful."

Assassin grumbled and Arthur smiled.  "Let's go home."

Scene Break

"So," the Archer of Black, the centaur Chiron, said, "the Assassin of Blue is my old student Heracles.  That doesn't bold well."

"Can you beat him?" his master, Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillenia, asked.

"Possibly," Chiron said, rubbing his chin.  "But unfortunately, it was Heracles who killed me, making him the perfect person to fight me."

"That's not good," the head of the Yggdmillenia clan, Darnic, said.  "We were lucky Romania is just outside of Western Europe.  If we were a little more to the west, Hercules could have gain more power by the cultural sphere of influence."

"To think the Blue Faction would summon such a powerful hero as an Assassin," Lancer of Black, Vlad the III, said.  "And the Saber of Blue also seemed powerful."

"Aahhh!" Rider of Black, the paladin of Charlemagne, Astolfo, pouted, waving his fists around angrily.  "Why's the Blue Faction this powerful!  It's not fair!"

"Rider!" his master, Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillennia, snapped.  "Enough whining or I promise punishment!"

Rider of Blue retaliated by sticking his tongue at her, causing her to glare at him, angrily.

"Enough!" Darnic shouted.  "We must prepare for the battle.  Alert Caster.  Let's begin."

Scene Break

"Heracles, huh!" Rider of Red, the Greek Hero Achilles, grinned madly.  "Can't wait to fight him!"

"Heracles is a formidable enemy," the Archer of Red, Atalanta, glared at the green haired Servant.  "You shouldn't be so eager to fight him."

"I find it spectacular!" Caster of Red, William Shakespeare, shouted.  "The greatest of Greek heroes, rivals of legends, are destined to battle.  This makes such great writing!"

The main master of the Red Faction, Shirou Kotomine, rubbed his chin in thought.  "This makes things much more complicated."

The priest turned towards his Servant, the Assassin Semiramis, Queen of Assyria.  "Is the Garden complete?"

"It should be finished in a day," the Assassin of Red replied.

"Good," Shirou smiled.  "Let's begin."