1

HII! So this is author min! And I'm going to starting editing these old old olddddd chapters until I'm feeling the book is better , it's almost 2020 and this book is an oldie! So if you see any changes , I did it!!

-Eunbi Pov-
I get to have a date with Jungkook finally it's been at least 2 weeks since we had a date and he was very busy because of his schedule, second he was being late from coming home so I'm getting suspicious but I brushed it off and wondered what Jungkook would do at the date.

{Jungkook Pov}
I finally got done with work and I have 1 day off which I get to have a date with Eunbi on that day, Ughh I'm so busy and I had to hangout with my new professor that was really smart but the thing is that I can't spend my time with Eunbi anymore because I'm so busy.
I guess it's time to go asleep now it's 9:38 pm.

~Next Morning~~~☀️ still Jungkook's Pov.

I woke up at 7:43 am, I woke up early because I was to excited for the date with EunBi so I got dressed into a suit and got my hair done and waited until it was 8:00 am so I could pick up Eunbi.

-EunBi Pov-

Its already the next morning and I'm so happy that I have a date with Jungkook so I got ready and dressed really nice for the date. 7:56 am so I got outside and waited for Jungkook to pick me up because he told me that he would pick me up at 8:00 am.
I saw a man with a black hoodie and I couldn't really see his face that well so I just sat down waiting for Jungkook still and didn't notice the dude in the hoodie until he went straight up in front of me which scared me but it was Taehyung, he said,

"Hey Eunbi."
"Hey why are you walking in a black hoodie? you scared me."
"Heh sorry, I was wearing my black hoodie today because it was comfy and I'm walking because I wanted to have alone time."
"Why?"
"Because Haerin cheated on me with another guy that looked cuter than me, I even admitted it."
"Aw Taehyung don't be sad I'm right here for you."
"Thank you Eunbi."
"By the way how did you know I was sitting here next to my house?"
"Oh Jungkook told me your house and I knew that was you sitting on the concrete."
"Oh okay."
"Well see you later have a fun date with Jungkook."
"Ok bye."

And then the chat ended but I do feel very bad for him.

<Taehyung Pov>
I saw Eunbi sitting next to her door waiting for Jungkook , I guess I wanted to talk to her, it was a fun talk. I talked to her and  I felt kinda happy but I felt something.. like I have feelings for Eunbi now.?

(A/n): sorry for a short chapter but thank you guys if you are reading this book please put a comment on how your feeling about this book too😁I would appreciate that, and I hope you read the rest of the book too.
SARANGHAE🙆🏻💕