6

(A/n): sorry for not doing chapters again, my lazy ass hoe here, lol ok I'll stop saying swear words but she keeps forgetting about our book so here's a chapter😋

<jungkook's pov>

i ran up to them and pulled eun bi's wrists to get her away from TaeTae

"stop it jungkook, it hurts" she says.

taehyung glares at me. I slowly let go.

"sorry, I didn't know what I was doing." I apologize.
jealousy, is it? no it can't be.

"I'll just go, bye." I say with my eyes still looking at their hands then soon walking away.

<eun bi's pov>

jungkook runs up to us and pulls on my wrists really hard. (^^whatever happened. up there bc I'm lazy to write it all again.) jungkook walks away.

"well, what do you want to do?" i turn to taehyung and ask,

"anything, as long as I'm with you" he says then I blush.

whatinthefuckdidijustfuckingblushfinfjddinfjdcknf "awww, you're blushing" taehyung says while pinching my cheeks.
"stop it" I say. he doesn't stop though,
"SERIOUSLY TAEHYUNG, STOP IT!" I yell for all of korea to hear. everyone looks over at us. "mianhae" I apologize.
taehyung and i decide to just go to a cafe. he drives us to one. we arrive. it's the same one I found jungkook kissing another girl. ah, what a coincidence, jungkook is here with his girlfriend, so eun, my best friend. so eun sees me.

"eun bi! annyeong!" so eun practically yells.
"hey" I say.
"would you and taehyung want to hang out with me and jungkook?"
"sure." so eun then goes to grab jungkook and grabs me.
taehyung walks right next to us. were going to go to an amusement park.

"LETS GO TO THAT ONE!" so eun yells pointing to a big roller coaster.

taehyung and so eun want to go on it meanwhile me and jungkook don't. so they decide to just go and we stay. awkward silence happens when jungkook and I are left alone together. we were currently waiting at a bench. I stand up and walk away to look for food.

"eun bi, where are you going?" jungkook asks.
"food." I say then I walk away.