2

{Jungkook Pov}
When I was at Eunbi's house I saw that she was talking to someone with a black hoodie so I just stayed back and hid and watched because I didn't know the hoodie dude and I didn't want her to be hurt but it turned out to be Taehyung.
When their chat ended Taehyung looked happy which is not good, are they planning a date? No I need to stop thinking nonsense, then I picked up Eunbi and she kinda looked sad.

/At the restaurant=the date/

When me and Eunbi got our seats I wondered why Eunbi was sad so I asked,

"Hey Eunbi are you okay?"
"Um."
"Be honest please."
"I'm only sad because of Taehyung."
"What he do?"
"He did nothing it's not like that, Haerin cheated on him so I'm sad that she did that because I thought she was nice."
"Oh."
"But that's all."
"Ok."

Chat endeddddd~~~~

Then we had some food and went out for a movie which was very fun.
-
<eun bi's pov>

after my small chat with taehyung he looked really happy, meanwhile I was sad because haerin cheated on him. they were so good together and she was so nice. after thinking of all of that jungkook came to pick me up for the date. the whole ride I didn't talk, I was just thinking about haerin and taehyung. we arrived and found our seats. then jungkook suddenly asks, "hey eun bi, are you okay?" (smh my lazy ass ain't gonna write that convo from up there)
we ordered what we wanted they talked about many things. he made me smile again.
-
our food has finally arrived. jungkook ate slowly while I ate like a pig. I was so hungry. he just stared at me and gave me the 'whatthefuck' look

 he just stared at me and gave me the 'whatthefuck' look

then I looked up and asked, "what." he then said "um... nothing."
-
jungkook paid the check. not cause he was being a gentleman, because I'm broke. he drove me home and say our 'goodbyes' and 'i love you'.

(A/n): heh lol sorry that bestie making Eunbi's part but that's what bestie would say too if she was on a date but please love and I'll love you😂💕💕 SARANGHAEEEE❤️