🌻 sᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 🌻

IMPORTANT: Please take a few minutes to check out my friends account. sunshine0801 Please go show her book some love. It's a poem book. And it would mean a lot to me if you guys did that because she means a lot to me.

🌻
December, 21, 2017
🌻
Tyler's POV
🌻

I curled my legs into my chest, wrapping my arms around my legs. I laid on the uncomfortable mattress again just like I had last month. The smell of the stinky floor killing my sense of smell. I tried my best not to move around on the wet sheets. They put in the same cell I had last time, and the same stinky sheets that had touched the floor months ago. And had been sitting there for that same amount of time. This was no place to treat a human. Josh didn't treat me like that.

The whole time I was with Josh he made me feel so special. He wouldn't make me sleep on dirty sheets, covered in feces. I slept in his strong arms. With a smile on my face. I missed him.

A guard came to my cell and I sat up.

"Joseph? It's lights out, you should be sleep," Officer Stella says.

I've heard about Officer Stella before coming here. She's desperate and loves attention. I'll do anything for some clean sheets.

I stand up and lean against the bars, "How about you come in here and play with me?" I ask her, trying not to gag as I brush my fingers over her hand.

I can see her look around, then gulp. She's fallen for it. I just have to push her over the edge.

"Come on, Stella. I could do some amazing things to you," I say, "can't do anything on those gross sheets though." I say, pointing at my sheets.

She nods and says, "Be right back."

A few minutes later she returns with clean sheets in her hands. She opens my cell and comes in, hanging up the dirty sheets inside the bars so no one can see inside.

She edges closer to me and grabs my uniform, slamming her lips onto mine. I almost gag against them, but I try to imagine she's Josh. And I guess that works.

And that's how we ended up naked under my clean sheets. Me throwing up every bit of my dinner afterwards.

🌻

I woke up the next morning to Officer Stella at my cell.

"You've got a visitor, Joseph," She says, winking at me.

I follow her to the calling area and sit down, then Josh sits on the other side.

I smile eagerly and grab the phone and put it against my ear.

"Joshy," I say, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

His eyes look puffy as if he had been crying.

"Josh, are you okay?" I ask, concerned.

"I-I didn't get much sleep last night," Josh says, "I was so afraid,"

Memories of my night come flooding in my head. I shiver. "Yeah, I didn't get much sleep either-" I was about to explain but Josh interrupted me.

"We only have five minutes and there is something important I need to tell you," Josh starts.

I nod.

"You might be in here longer than I thought," Josh says, his voice cracking as he said so.

"W-What?" I asked.

"I-Its just a few things I have to figure out, okay? You'll only been in here a week. Tops. I promise," He says, with a weak smile.

"Great," I whisper, "looks like I'll have to screw around some more to get some clean sheets," I whispered, under my breath.

"What the hell?" Josh says, seeming angry.

My eyes widen when I realize the phone was so close to my lips.

"Jos-" I start, but he's shaking his head at me. He slams the phone down and leaves.

I sit there for a second and think. Then I realize, he was my ticket out of this place. Now he probably wants nothing to do with me.

I think I'm going to be in here a lot longer than a week.