Airheart

Owner:

Name: Airheart(Sorry for overused suffix)

The overused suffix is fine - at this point, all of the suffixes are pretty much overused haha. I really like the prefix! I don't see it used often (not at all I think, apart from you and me XD)

Reason for name: Air because she seemed airy, heart because she liked to climb trees and be in the sky. It seemed like that was where she was most passionate.

Kits probably wouldn't have much of a personality after just being born but I do really like this

Gender: FemaleAppearance: Very light gray, fluffy furred. Long tail with a white tip. Her ears are also white tipped. She has big amber eyes and is somewhat skinny.

Fluffy cats are somewhat overrated but I like the use of amber eyes!

Sexuality: Straight, even though she acts bi sometimes

That's cool

Personality: Shy, unforgiving, determined, quiet, confused mostly, not sure where she fits in, can be nosy, her ears twitch a lot when she's annoyed

This is great! The positive and negative traits are evenly balance and I love that

Family: Shinypelt(Mom), Whiteneck(Dad), Russetsplash(Mate), Lynxspark(Possibly Lynxstar in the future), Lavenderlake, Wolfsong, Bloodrose/Rose(Disowned)

Wow! May I just say I love these names! Shiny? -neck? -splash? Lynxspark? Lavenderlake? Wolfsong? I LOVE THEM! Lavenderlake is probably my favourite

Crush: Lynxears, Russetsplash

So is his name Lynxspark or Lynxears? XD And wait, I don't think you meant to put Lynxears there, he's her kit lol. I'm assuming that was a mistake :P

Backstory: Born in SpruceClan, her mother sent her to LeafClan for because SpruceClan was an evil clan and she didn't want her daughter to grow up like her. When she was an apprentice, she found out how she was originally from SpruceClan so she ran away. She was just barely accepted into the Clan and ignored by almost everyone, although not treated horrible. Soon she found out her mother was still in camp. Airheart couldn't speak to her dad because he had become a rogue, so she didn't have all the answers she wished for. After that Russetsplash and her became mates because he was one of the few cats who were friendly to her. She had a litter of four, Lynxkit, Lavenderkit, Wolfkit, Bloodkit. The reason she named Bloodkit that was because she was told by her ancestors she had a special destiny. Bloodrose felt betrayed by her name, and had a fight with Airheart, so Bloodrose disappeared.

Oh wow! Ok this is honestly really interesting. I agree with Bloodrose, I think her name is a bit odd, but I do quite like this backstory!

How others perceive her: Cowardly, unloyal, quiet, nosy

Again, no Mary Sues here :)

Skills: Swift, good at climbing trees, has really good ears and can hear thing very clear, too suspicious too try swimming

Ok, this is good.

Rank: ElderClan: SpruceClan, formerly LeafClan Age: 103 MoonsCause of death: Old age

Ah yes the classic old age. Sometimes a normal death can be better than a tragic one :D

Total rating 

9/10 

I really really liked her!