After this

Girlfriends figth its okay its normal-said Nicole looking me from the door of our room,

yes they are, in fact they are kinda the worst- i said looking down walking to her.

they are tottaly the worst babe but, for get it im here and nothing will never set us appart- she said looking at me lovingly and hugging me, ah her hugs felt like home, i feel like there is somewhere i really belong to and its her arms, my head its at the same heigth that her heart so i can hear her heart beats.

She caress my head with her hands and pulls slowly up so i can see her rigth to the eyes, the she hold my face with both hands and she said:

N-Baby Girl im sorry if i mess things up i swear it wont-

 I didn let her stop and kiss her lovingly in the mouth, she kissed me back moving her hands slowly down to my waist .

Sweetie pie i have nothing to forgive i said with my hands on her beautiful face, i caress her cheek and hold her hand leading us to the bed.

there is no harm done ok? i said whiles we both sit in the bed pulling away our shoes.

Lets cuddle is the best way to forget the dark times baby, said Nicole getting into the blankets.

Come here Waves, she insist and i get in with her, i lay watching at her perfect face, i caress her cheek and hold her hand, then she hugged me from behind and we lay there as happy as any humang being could be, untill we both felt asleep.