Finally here.

Some hours pass and I felt a sleep in my bed after playing cards with Wynonna for a while which, by the way, turns out I'm pretty good at, it's nice to have time with her I miss this that we couldn't have as Childs.

it's late now and I still worried about Nicole, I think I will take a bath to clear my mind and I will do some yoga too.

some hours after something knocks at the door and I ran downstairs praying for Nicole to appear and when I opened the door she's there, bleeding and hurt, Wynonna came as fast as she could and Nicole walks towards me as Wynonna closes the door behind us. 

-What happened?- I ask holding Nicole's face, caressing her cheeks looking at her damaged body.

-I will go for the first aid kit- said Wynonna going upstairs.

-there was a revenant chasing some children that were bothering a wolf in the woods  but then the friends of the revenant came and started to fight because they were drunk and I took the children's and put them in the car but them more wolves came and I got in the car and went as far as I could and took the children's with me, they told me that they live in some town and they get lost in one excursion they made in their school so I took them there and I stayed a day because it was far from here- I'm sorry I didn't tell you i- she said breathing heavily with a sad look but I interrupted her caressing her lips.

-hey, it's okay, you don't have to be worried you did the right thing baby- I answered kissing her forehead.

-But Nicole why are you so physically hurt- I asked caressing her hair.

-Well it turns out that when I got back the revenants still fighting but now the fight was between them and the wolfs so I tried to stop the fight in the good terms but well the revenants won't listen and there's no way to speak to the wolfs well not one that I know... this is so weird but anyway.

-I'm back- Wynonna screamed, sitting next to us she was

interrupted when Wynonna came with the first aid kit. She gave it to me and I started to cure Nicole's wounds. 

-OH, those dicks aren't gonna stop, tell me where are they I will make them pay, Wynonna said checking the bullets of peacemaker. 

-They might be around, she said, -ah-she gasped when I touched her arm and stopped the bleeding, when everything started to get even weirder was when they started to kill and eat each other that was the moment I knew I must get away but one wolf saw me and then I ran but it scratched me and I shoot it in the head but his eyes were....red and then it scratched me again and I punch it with the gun and shoot it again and then it opened his mouth to eat me and a revenant jump and bite his neck and I ran to the car but I was really hurt and I drive as far as I could and then fainted in the car-ah- she gasped again when I ended to cure the arm wound.

-Wolfs with red eyes, I said nodding, I will research, I said.

- Yeah, I will tell Dolls he must know, Wynonna said.

-When I woke up in the middle of nowhere and I drive as I got here, she said looking sadly at me again. 

  Wynonna  walked to the door and went, I won't late or perhaps I will I don't know, bye, she said closing the door behind her   

-Baby what matters is that we are here now, I'm glad nothing worse happened to you.

-I missed you-she said rubbing her nose with mine.

- I missed you too I said caressing her neck.

I kissed her slowly and then, I hug her, she kissed me back. 

-I love you. she said between the kiss.

- I love you too baby, I said.

All was well.