Missing you

-When you are not around I feel like something is missing inside me I said with a really slow voice laying on my bed hugging the sweater she gave me and then a tear started to fall throw my face.

Then Wynonna enters to my room and sits on the edge of my bed.

-Whats wrong baby girl, she said caressing my back.

 Nicole has days out and I'm not sure if she lost her phone or something because she doesn't answer and I'm really worried, I said turning to her.

-I'm, sure she's okay, just you know, she said caressing my face cleaning my tears, her work is though.

-Yeah, that must be, it's just I miss her and not knowing anything about her besides worrying me makes me think that perhaps she needs me and I'm not there of her what if another evil thing I don't know a witch or something kidnap her and.... I close my eyes and Wynonna takes my face in her hands.crying softly.

-Nicole is a really bad ass lady and I'm sure if she needs us we will now someway and somehow we will be there for her because we are a family and we all love and support each other baby girl. it's okay to be worried but don't lose yourself- she said and at the same time she hugs me and I hide into the hug of the warm love of my sister. 

-I love you, Waverly, I'm here for you- she said looking intently into my eyes.