Some rest.

Here we are.

-oh, baby whats wrong Nicole said to me so loving as always.

-I'm worried about Wynonna and the whole pregnancy thing, she's not getting herself or the baby safe, you know the way that things show and how they happened we could be all killed in seconds and.... my voice starts to tremble and I cover my face with my hands. Nicole as the amazing girlfriend she is she hide me in her chest and I lose myself smelling her as she hugs me and throws all the pain away.

-Hey, listen she said taking my face in her hands and caressing my cheeks softly, nothing bad will happened to Wynonna or the baby or, she caresses softly my lips, or us. 

I caress her face lovingly looking at her eyes intensely and smile to the comment.

-You are right baby it's just, we never really get the chance to rest for something you know its always trouble here or risking your life over there or those kinda of things I just want us for a real rest at least for once, all away for demoniac man or curses, just us not you and me against the world, just us. 

She hugs me protectively and rubs her nose with mine. 

-I like how the word us sounds coming from you baby, that quietly, I closed my eyes and breathe her breath. 

that connected we are that we get closer to kiss at the same time and we move our lips slowly enjoying every second.

-we are here now, she said between the kiss, the only thing that matters now is us.