part 2

Justins pov:

"We did it!" Y/n says with a big smile gosh i love that smile. Wait what am i saying? I've known y/n ever since i remember so of course i love her but never in that way.

"Yeah we did" i smile.
"Justin we should--" y/n starts to say but is rudely interrupted by an annoying squeaky voice. 
"--GOOD JOB JUSTIN!" i feel a pair of arms around me then i realize they belong to Sofia i hug her back.

Sofia and I have been on and off but never so serious i just wanted her for one reason. Sex. I respect women but when they constantly throw themselves at me i go for it.
"Thank you sofia" i say slightly annoyed because of how rude she was to my bestfriend and how annoying she is period.
"Anytime, i miss you justin!" Sofia whines
"I miss you too, lets chill later?" I tell her
"Yeah meet me after school in the parking lot" she says tracing the hemline on my shirt and winks.

Y/n sighs and walks away.  I yelled out "text me later" and she nods.

--time skip--

Y/N pov:
Mom!? Dad!? Im home i yelled. No answer. I went upstairs to my room and put up my stuff. I changed into an oversized t-shirt and some tights. I make my way to the kitchen to make myself a snack.

It was monday but i regularly dont do anything after school but chill with Justin. Like he's not my only friend but he's my bestfriend.

A few moments after making mt sandwich my phone chirped.

Justin🍦: wyd??

Y/N🍉: Eating a sandwich😊 wby?

Justin🍦: thinking about u😉

Y/N🍉: BOY IF YOU DONT GET YO ICECREAM CONE HAIRLINE OUTTA HERE

Justin🍦:kidding watermelon head😂😂

Y/N🍉: haha so.. how was it with sofia *wiggles eyebrows up and down*

Justin🍦: tbh shes getting old.. i just dont know how to let her down without it being dramatic. I need helpp😩

Y/N🍉: suddenly you're on your own buddy ✌.

Justin🍦:Y/N wait!!
Justin🍦:dont leave me hanging
Justin🍦:how could you do this to me?!
Justin🍦:Y/N!!?

Y/N🍉: justin chill its been like 2 minutes😂 i have homework, whats the big deal?

Justin🍦: im starting a youtube channel 😊.

Y/N🍉: freaking finally i told your eggheaded ass a long time ago 🙄

Justin🍦: i know, i know will you be my first subscriber?

Y/N🍉: of course 😘 ill always be your number one fan💙

Justin🍦:my one and only❤

Y/N🍉: now let me do my homework.

Justin🍦:✌