part3

Y/N🍉: Goodmorning sunshine its officially THE WEEKEND of the start of your singing career lets go check out the studio!!🎶

Justin 🍦: Goodmorning and come over and help me get ready😩

Y/N🍉: okayy  ill be there in an hour.

Justins pov

Today is finally the day. Earlier in the week i had mentioned to y/n that i wanted to start a youtube channel. I would say im pretty talented im a good singer. Y/N thinks so anyways. So our plan was to go to the studio meet some people and record the footage and then when we finally finish, post the finished song. Y/ns uncle booked us the studio today and I'd be lying if i said i wasnt excited.

As i was finished getting dressed y/n knocked on my room door. We have always been close so she justs walks into my house like she lives here. My mom is like her mom.

"Come in" i shouted.
"Hey egghead" y/n says walking over to a chair by my desk.
"Hey, So what do you think about this?" I ask pointing to my outfit.
Y/n looks at me up and down with a serious look making me feel nervous.
"..I like it" y/n smiles.
"Gosh i hate when you make me feel nervous." I let out a breath.
"Lighten up buttercup you need to feel comfortable it's gonna take all day. So lets go" y/n says walking over to the door.

We walk to my car and get in. Suddenly i feel nervous y/n notices and grabs my free hand and calms me down. As we make it to the studio. We're parked and im letting it all settle in that im finally recording one of my  songs. Y/n is still holding my hand and i dont want her to let go. She always knows how to comfort me.

"Uh justin are you ready to go in or are you gonna sit here and daydream?" Y/n asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Right. Lets go." I say opening the door.

Right away i grab y/ns hand again and we make our way into the studio.

We walk in and theres a long hall with doors on then we walk down that hall until we see a door that says Studio A .

"Here we go." I say as we walk in.
Wow just wow.
"This is heaven" i say looking around
Suddenly some guys walk in.

"Oh hey are you guys justin and y/n?" One of them says.
"Yeah im y/n and this is justin" y/n says shaking their hands.
"Were sauls friends he told us one of you were going to make a song here im john by the way" john says.

"Yeah justin is. We should get started" y/n says smiling at me.
"Yeah lets do this y/n is a photographer and shes going to record everything if thats fine." I say
"Yeah thats okay" john says

--time skip--
Y/Ns pov

Were finally done its already like 10 pm but the song is great. Justins mom pattie came by and brought us dinner and to listen to the song. Justin is so good at singing if only he knew his potential. I always tell him he could be famous with that voice. But he always just says im crazy.

"Alright thank you this was amazing and i appreciate this opportunity" Justin says
"No problem bro come by anytime" mike says.
We say our goodbyes and leave the studio.
"You did great sweetie" pattie says hugging justin.
"Thanks mom" justin says smiling.
Pattie nods and walks over to her car.
"Come home already its late. Y/n i spoke to your mother she said you can stay." Pattie says.
"Okay thank you" i say walking over to justins car.

I get in and justin shifts facing me and smiles.
"Justin what are you looking at wierdo" i say  lightly chuckling.

"You're amazing y/n thank you for always pushing me to do my best and supporting me through everything. I love you" justin says.

I pull justin into a hug. "Theres no need to thank me justin you have a great voice and you're talented. I just push you and support you to do your best because i see your potential. Im proud of you. I love you too". I say looking at him in the eye. Justin glances at me and then my lips he leans in. I stay frozen in my spot not sure about what's about to happen. Justin notices my face so he pulls away slowly.

"We should get home its getting late" I say confused at what was about to happen.
"Yeah we should" justin says
We were in Awkward silence all the way back to justins house. When we got there he immediately got off the car and walked in.

I went to the guest room that i usually stay in. I stay here so much i have clothes here. I change into pajamas and check to see if justins in the bathroom. Its clear so i go in and brush my teeth. Justin walks in and quickly walks back out. Why is he being so weird? I go back to my room and lay down.

I hear justin in his room but his light goes out. He always tells me goodnight. What went wrong? Was he really going to kiss me?

My phone suddenly vibrates.
Justin🍦: Goodnight sweet dreams ily

Y/n🍉: Goodnight ily2

I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep.