Part 4

It's been a week since Justin almost kissed me. He's been distant ever since. At first I just thought I was being dramatic but I haven't been over since then. I see Justin at school but we just say hi and go on with the rest of the day. He even stopped replying to my messages. This is really weird.

After I finish getting dressed I grabbed my bag and my phone and got into my car. As I made my way to school I seen justin in the parking lot with his friends. He was looking at my car. We made eye contact for what felt like forever. I broke the eye contact and found a parking spot then quickly went into the school. My classes flew by today and then I made it to chemistry where I had Justin. Once I walked into class I seen Justin at a girls desk whispering in her ear which made her giggle. Hmm what's soo funny? Whateva. I walk in and put my stuff on my desk and just wait for class to start.

When class started I felt a small tap on my shoulder so I turn around and some random kid gives me a paper and points at Justin who's staring at me with a small smile. I open the note be my lab partner? I turn around and nod yes to him and he smiles and turns around. I guess we still are friends.

When the lab was started Justin wasn't even helping me, he was over on the other side busy flirting with some ugly ass rat bitch. Okay chill deep breaths. Why am I even jealous? Wtf. Anyways obviously I was mad so I just finished the lab and then walked over to Justin.
"I finished the lab. Next time ask someone else to do it for you."
"Y/n I'm sorry I-"
"Whatever Justin you were to busy flirting with this- her." I corrected myself before i said something I'd regret. Not really but you get the point.
"And I did all the work so next time get another partner." I said then walked away.

After school I went home about to do all the homework all of the teachers left me with. school is soo stressful. When I get into my room I take everything out on my desk. While I'm doing my homework I realize I'm missing a book. I start looking for it, but then I remember I left it at Justins.

I need to stop by Justins to pick up the book I left over there. Im just nervous for some reason. I mean we grew up together I should feel comfortable in going over but like ever since what happened at school I feel weird.

I reach Justins front door step, and catch myself just staring at the door not sure if I should knock or just walk in. As if my body has it's own mind, I knock on the door waiting for an answer. The door opens slowly revealing Justin shirtless in sweatpants. He looks at me and moves aside.

"Come in" Justin says
"Oh right" I say with a small smile
"You know you don't have to knock when you come over" Justin states matter-of-factly.
"Yeah I know, but you've been acting different so I didn't know where we stand."
"Y/n I-"
"It's okay you don't need to explain yourself I just came for my book thats all. I didn't mean to come make you uncomfortable"
"No please just let me talk to you. We need to talk."