~ The Dead Sister~

(Hey guys so I had to rewrite this chapter all over again and this really sucks because I like the first one but please deal with it. Ha-ha XD this is just mostly more info on Nathan... Btw a pic of Rose will be coming up soon ^^)

~Nathan Pov~

When I was finally regain conscious back I was started. It seemed I was cover in blood and for some reason I am actually not dead. But what how could that be I remember when some low life vampires cam looking for my little girl. They overtook my house and destroy ever piece of it looking for the prophecy girl. I was so glad that she was in the river bathing but what if she came any minute now? I silently pray and hope she didn’t come any time soon. The three vampires were playing with dirty tricks and because of my desperation to kill them I didn’t pay attention and see one of them pierced my non-existing heart. After that I only have fuzzy memories of what I think happen when I was about to die.

I saw my little girl come and give me some her blood from her plump lips. Her blood was inside me I could to taste the rich alluring taste of her blood still in my mouth and running through my system. No wonder!! This is why I was alive she was the one to give me my life back! I need to find her I thought as I growled and try to sit in the floor. Am pretty sure they kidnapped her I need to find her before she is unpurified because if she is not pure then this whole world will become a living hell and the 13 curse will be unleashed upon the land !

As I was thinking four vampire from the royal castle show in my house. My fangs became unsheathe as I look at them with hatred. Every inch of my icy body became alert. These bastards were the same guard that came and face me when supposedly   my sister had died.

“You are understand arrest Nathan for the keeping of the next Queen of the land of The dead” One of the guard said as he signal the other one to make me stand up

“What are you talking about?” I asked them. I knew my little girl was just the prophecy girl but that it she is no Queen I thought or is she lying to me?

“The girl that you have been keeping is the new Queen of the Land of The Death; she is supposedly to marry the Prince that will be our Future King Lelouche.” Said the same guards as two of the other guard raise me from the floor and help me stand up.

“I didn’t know about this why you would arrest me form something am not aware about. Is that fair to you?” I said looking at his black orbs eyes that seem to be lifeless.

“We are just doing a job come with us. First you must talk to the Prince he is awaiting you and the Queen.” He replied. I snickered I hated that Bastard prince with my life if I could I would killed him but he is already dead so there is no point in that is there?

“What if I say I don’t want to speak to him?” I asked.

“You have no say, guards let go and keep him secured!” as he chained my hands together. I was too weak to struggle out or anything. So I went with it I wasn’t going to say nothing honestly wait maybe I could use the Prince to track my little girl. This brought a smile to my face as I thought of a great plan.

“Why are you smiling Nathan when your this close to being prosecuted?” the guard asked looking down on me.

“Well because it seem you guys are stupid as you can see the girl is not her she has been kidnapped. You guys just wasted you time here!” I said laughing hysterically I was glad she was kidnapped since then she won’t me the prince. If it was in my power I would forbid and go against everything for her never to meet him.

“That doesn’t matter the Prince will still like a explanation why she was kidnapped and we are not giving the face that on your ass.” He said and then we started to travel back to the castle. These bastards were so afraid of the damn prince I thought but then I sigh and let my thought wonder.

I would forever blame the prince for what he did was my sister Rose. He took her away from me at such an early age .My family was informed that my sister had die. For some reason on her way home she decided to take the route through the forest. I mean we never blame her she was nature person she love exploring exotic plants and then painting it after it she was very skill. My sister was Rose was only 16 when this happen she had a pale complexion but sometimes when the sun was hitting her skin she turn into a rich golden color. She had greenish gray eyes that change depending how the light hit her eyes. Her hair was long up to her hip when it was straight she was the most beautiful girl I ever seen she was like a real life doll. With her perfect pink lips that and angelic face of innocence she bestowed!

Since she decided to take the walk through the forest it was said she meet three low life vampires that they had attack her. Until the Prince for some reason seem to show up out of nowhere. My sister told me since she first lay eyes on him she felt she was connected to him. She decided to go and live with him we couldn’t object me or pap nor mama. Because she was in love with the Prince and the prince had accepted her. She was his night toy she was only use for his pleasing and whatever he desire. After she decided to live in the castle we never saw her again she wasn’t allowed to see her family if she wanted to be with the person she love; the prince of Death. For some reason after three month I saw her walking the street of the markets.

She seemed so pale like he almost dead like I thought at the time when she was 17 I was only 20 and I wasn’t a vampire yet. I try to talk to her but she ran away her body seem fragile she seem to have no knowledge of what the poor prince was doing to her body. She was just a mortal girl and the vampire was sucking her dry it would only take some time before he throws her away or worst she die.

At last after that day I saw her I never saw her again. Four officers then came two month later to inform me she had die. The only thing they said was she die in her sleep she was very sick and they couldn’t do nothing or her. Of course I didn’t believe this I knew that the prince had drained her and devour her since she was so innocent I wouldn’t be surprise. My family then broke down after that we weren’t the same any more we wanted our doll like rose back. Even though years pass I still for some reason believe she is alive maybe somewhere in a room or keep in the dungeon.

(Ha-ha so what do you guys think next chapter will be about Rose and what actually happen

Please comment vote fan and read if you think is worth it. * Blush* this is so cute my baby is sleeping her next to me while I write this story he so cute goshie … * Kiss him on the cheek* Shsssss don’t tell him I did that ^^ ~EVENELY~