Every Woman Wants Love (Pt.4)

He looked at me and smiled. " I like that shit too ". As we were in the middle of the movie he pulled me closer and told me to lay back. " Wait I ain't ready for all that yet ". I said looking at him sternly. " Girl shhh let me do me ". He said looking passionately. He pulled my dress up and ran his hands across my thighs. I looked at him trying not to make any expression. He slid down my red lace panties and spreaded my legs. Before I could decline I felt his tongue gently swirling around my vagina. I moaned before I knew it. " mmm yes rick " I said softly. " You like that shit don't you " he said coming up for air. He stood up and took off his boxers .. " Oh no now you doing too much , I'm bout to boonk gang yo ass haha " . " I see you like jokes huh ? " he said as he slid me down to the edge of the bed pulling off my dress. " like no seriously I'm not with this though for real ". Deep down inside I wanted it because I hadn't had it in a long ass time and I missed that spark in my life. But I knew it was wrong cause I had just met him. " You smell so good and that cat taste like strawberries and water ". He climbed on top of me and kissed my body softly. From my lips to my back down to my thighs. " Wait rick ? This is wr- ". Before I could say it he had entered my pussy so effortlessly. Oh my god it felt so damn amazing I couldn't tell him to stop. Every thrust hit my g spot. " Damn.. mm .. damn " he moaned as he went in deeper. " Ah shit daddy yes ! Fuck me baby " I said. Yeah I know I even surprised myself with that ' daddy ' shit. But every girl has said that shit. The dick makes you say shit you don't even mean. He paused for a second and kissed my neck. I took that time to think about what I was doing and I felt guilty as hell. " who pussy this is ". He said smiling at me. " nigga not yours , you lucky I let you continue. " he flipped me over like I was a omlet in a skillet. He started to give me some good ass backshots. " Now I said who pussy this is ". " yyyyours ! ". He was pulling my hair and slapping my ass with almost every stroke. " who i am huh ? ". " RIIIIIICCCKKK ". " who ? "
" Rick daddy ". That's all I remembered before I woke up early the next morning. " Oh shit what time is it ? ". " 6:30 why ? " he said looking confused. " Damn it ! I gotta go ! ". I hopped up quickly and ran to the bathroom to get myself together. I called Tasha. " Hello?  " she said in a sleepy raspy voice. " bitch grab my keys and come get me .. I'm at 2530 rosier lane ". " ok what happened " she said. " I'll tell you later just come on ". I slipped back into my dress and heels and that's when I heard Moonie. " yoooo!  Rick I see you hit that booty hole last night get up foo ! ".. " Oh shit great just great please hurry up Tasha " I whispered to myself out loud. * Knock knock knock * " Come on out shorty I know you made that ass clap now I gotta pee " Moonie said jokingly. He was cool but now he just annoying. I stepped out slowly and made my way to the door. " hold up ma where you going I can't get no kiss good bye or a hug at least ". I heard rick yell out to me. " I'm s-sorry " I gave him a hug and he kissed me like I was his wife or something. Like nigga chill out you caught me slipping last night. My phone started ringing. " bitch where you at ? ". " calm down I'm blocks away damn , come outside ". I ended the call. That was my que to get the fuck on. I was so embarrassed. I felt like a hoe on the real. Only hoes fuck on the first night. " I'm gone call you later sexy stay by ya phone ok ". He grabbed my booty and smiled. As I walked out the door Tasha was just pulling up. The sight of daylight pierced my eyes. I got in and before we could pull off from the drive way... " Biiiiitch you got hit didn't you ? You looked like you could barely walk just now ". She said all excitedly and shit. I was not proud about this shit at all. " Where is Mikhai? " I asked. " Girl you know man man came and got him last night when he got off " . " You know the question was where yo ass was at ". She was talking fast as hell.