Every Woman Wants Love (Pt.17)

Soon as he grabbed me by the throat and was choking me. Tasha came up and hit him in the back of the head with a metal bat she had. He fell down to the ground and I got up coughing. I walked over and grabbed the gun that was laying next to him. " Girl you alright ?" Tasha said as she stepped in front of me grabbing my face. " Yeah I'm good I should shoot his ass." I said to her holding my neck. As we walked away I had this good ass idea. I'm gonna call old dude money and let him handle this. " Tasha its time for you to leave him don't you think ?" My voice was a little shaking cause I was still scared. " I'm done with him " she said as she turned around and walked back inside the apartment. " Wait a minute girl what the hell you doing ? What if he wakes up " I said waving my hand trying to get her to come back outside. " You gone shoot his ass duh haha I'm getting his shit and he getting out my house ". She said looking at me smiling. So I stood there pointing the gun at him just in case he got up. Tasha came back with a handful of clothes throwing it out the door onto the lawn. I laughed because it was funny and she finally came to her senses. She threw all of his shit outside clothes , shoes , games , jewelry. You name it. Once she was done she closed her door and locked it. " Check him to see if he got my spare key " Tasha said as she walked over to me. I checked all his pockets and there in the right pocket I felt it. I pulled out the key and handed it to her. Just one more thing, we couldn't leave him with a bleeding foot. " Girl what we gone do with his foot? " I said looking down at it. " Fuck his foot i don't give a fuck " she said smiling. I took off my shirt and tied it tightly around the wound trying to stop the bleeding. Once I did that I took T's hand and we left slowly walking back to the car. With this drama between her boyfriend and my brother I didn't think she'd help me. Not because of the situation but because she loved Reggie. I guess she had to think about me and so she chose to stay on my side. That's why I love her like the lil sister I never had. When we made it back to the car khai was fast asleep still holding his Batman toy. " I better get him home " I said looking over at Tasha. She nodded and let a out a soft yawn. I crunk up the car and pulled out my phone. ( Text Message to Rick: I handled that shit... hmu later when you have the chance baby. Xoxo Gina 😍 9:15pm 6/18/16 ). I backed out and made my way to the apartments entrance. " Thank you for staying down " I turned to Tasha smiling. " Girl you know I'm gone stay down. " she said running her fingers through her hair. I should have known she was gone have my back. I was the one that was there for her through everything since the 2nd grade. Pulled out and made my way down the street. Now it was only one thing left to do. I had to tell her that Moonie shot and killed both Ricco and Alex. She was bestfriend and partner In crime I knew she wouldn't say nothing. How I'm gone tell her though? I thought to myself as I was driving. I got it I'm gone tell her when we get back to the house. I saw Roosters a chicken restaurant that just opened up in the big city. I turned in and rolled around through the drive thru. " This meal is on me " Tasha said as she passed me $20 from her wallet. I smiled at her cause this time I ain't have to pay. " Welcome to Roosters my name is Mikey...what can I get for you today?" The cashier said in a happy tone. " One moment please " I muttered out as I scanned over the menu. " hmmmm let me get the 2pc chicken box meal with mashed potatoes and sweet corn and I'll have a cherry fanta with that ". I was still undecided. " Ok mam can I get you anything else? ". I looked over at Tasha and she gave me that look. I knew she wanted the same thing as me. " Yeah let me get the same exact meal with a Sprite and also let me get a kids meal with the 3pc tenders and Macaroni and a fruit punch with that." I said happily. " Ok mam your orders gonna be $19.51 ". I pulled up to the window to be greeted by this fine ass white boy.