ADCM 61

December 18, 2013

Jamie's POV

Blood everywhere.

Literally, the last few hours have consisted of nothing but blood being drawn out. I didn't mind, except for the fact that it left me light headed.

The blood results should be in before Christmas, or so Dr. Walsh told me. A week or so, depends.

Gray was in here with Johnson... all they did was act kind. Which, wouldn't have annoyed me if it weren't a cover up for the 'sympathy' they were showing me on the side. Seriously, it pissed me off, but I let it slide.

They asked me to walk and I did...

Gina and Walsh still kept their mouths shut about me being okay, I just hoped Stormi did as well. I really can't get over the whole stupid conflict between us two. It was really really pathetic, but I don't regret any of the things I said. I on the other hand, had a reason to be mad. She didn't.

I sighed.

Whatever.

Just forget it.

"Gina?" I asked her.

She was doing something in my bathroom.

"Yes honey?" She called out.

"The girl... that I called in yesterday... she's not here anymore is she?" I asked.

She walked out of the bathroom and answered me. "No... which, by the way, I was going to ask you about that. What happened?"

"It's nothing. I just told her to get some rest. Are there anymore people out there?"

She nodded her head. "About six people."

"Fuck." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"Would you like me to call someone in?"

"No, no." I pondered. "I was just wondering."

"Alright, well, get some rest... You look pretty weak. Would you like some food?" She asked.

"I'm good. I'm just tired." I lied. I just wanted to be alone.

"I'll leave you to rest then." She smiled. "Call if you need anything." She left.

I sat there, staring at the blank wall until I fell asleep.

----

"She'll be fine. She's always fine."

I was awaken by a familiar female voice.

I blink and saw two blurry figures in front of me. I lifted myself up, and quickly stopped myself before I saw who it was.

"I know," Dan sniffled. "I know. I just..." He trailed off.

"It's okay." Bo told him as she pulled him closer to her.

I kind of wanted to laugh, but... I guess if I were in his place I wouldn't be too happy either...

"So are you guys officially a couple now?" I asked pulling myself up.

They both broke apart and looked at me.

"Jamie," Bo said in shock and Dan walked over to me.

"You're awake, oh my god," he cried into my shoulder, bringing me in for a hug. Surprisingly, my side didn't hurt as much anymore.

"Okay," I pulled away, only to be pulled into another hug by Bo.

"How long have you been up? Where you awake this whole time?" Dan asked, holding my hand.