Sang Gets Tanked

**Sang's POV**

"Hey Kota? Do you think Owen would let us get a fish tank?"

"Sweetie, I think Owen would let you get anything you want...within reason," he responds distractedly, not even looking up from the book in his hands.

We're lounging in the den, my legs draped over his lap as my hands rest over my protruding belly. With only a little more than a month left until the twins arrive, I decided I wanted something different done in the nursery. I know that Gabriel's worked really hard on it in preparation for the first little Lee's, but being in the the final trimester of my pregnancy, I've been forced into a hibernation of sorts. No Academy jobs, no heavy lifting, and nothing but calm thoughts and relaxation.So naturally, I've either been parked in front of a TV with one of my boys, or in the library reading.

With all of my channel surfing, I discovered this show called Tanked, where they make custom aquariums of all shapes and sizes. Their commitment and attention to detail is absolutely amazing, and it's exactly the thing I've been looking for to put in the nursery.

"So you think he'll be ok with us putting a tank in the nursery?" I ask.

"Sure, I don't see why not. I'll call North and have him and Silas stop by the pet store on their way home."

"Ummm, you see...I was thinking of something a bit more elaborate than what we can get at a pet store."

This catches his attention as he places his finger in the book and lays it down on my legs, his jade green eyes focusing on me.

"What exactly did you have in mind?"

"Well, you know that show Tanked I've been watching?" I ask. At his nod, I continue. "I was thinking about hiring them to do a custom tank."

He nods before saying, "We might have to use Victor's name to pull some strings, but I think we can do it. You want me to talk to Owen?"

"No, I'll do it. Is he home?"

"Yeah, I think he's in his office."

Lifting my legs off his lap, I kiss his cheek before heading out in search of Owen. I find him exactly where Kota predicted, down the hallway in his home office. His glasses are sliding down his nose slightly as he sits as his desk, his laptop open in front of him.

"Hey Owen? Are you busy?"

He looks up at my voice and smiles.

"Never too busy for you my darling. Is everything ok?"

I walk over to him and take a seat on his lap after he pushes out from the desk. His arms wrapping around my waist, as I wind my arms around his neck.

"Yes, everything's fine. I wanted to know what you'd think about us putting a fish tank in the nursery."

"I think it's great idea. I'll have Silas and North stop by the pet store on their way home."

"Actually, I was thinking of something more personal. I wanted to hire the guys from Tanked to come in and do a custom aquarium for us."

"Then men from that show you've been watching?"

"Mhm."

"I don't see why not. We'll bring it up at the next meeting and see what the family thinks about it."

And that's exactly what we do. At our next family meeting, the following night, I pitch my idea to the guys about having a custom fish tank done, and they all love it. The following morning, Victor calls ATM (Acrylic Tank Manufacturing) and sets up an appointment with Brett and Wade to come over and do a consultation.