Giavanniiye

ok so these characters are my alter egoes they are 5 personalities of mines who are sisters. hope you enjoy.

Giavanni's p.o.v

chapter 1

Im Giavanni and i love Bobby Brown, im 14 years old and the youngest of four.i live with my mom and four sisters.My mom is single we dont know our father because he is a dead beat son of a bitch but i dont care two shits for him.Anyways New Edition became famous last year and i loved them ever since.my sisters on the other hands seem to like them too.The clock said 9:15pm before my mom said get ready for bed."Come on mom i have to finish watching this basket ball game and i have to watch football and New Edition."i said."No".

she said in a calm voice. "Why". i said."Because you have school in the morning." Alright goodnight. see im all about my family ,grades,sports,talents,and New Edition.As im lying in bed im thinking of Bobby Brown and the rest of New Edition.What i would do if i could meet them

I woke up the next morning and the clock said 5:35am i had put on a royal blue crop top and blue jean overalls.i did my hair into a big bun.Finally i did my make-up.i used royal blue eye shadow and sparkly glitter eye liner. looked in the mirror at my braces and started feeling bad because i have ugly teeth.then i noticed how good i looked.i have the most prettist most longest most thickest,most redest hair on the planet.i went to go eat breakfast when i fell down the stairs."AWE WHAT THE FUCK"! i screamed.I peeked my head in the kitchen and gladly my mother wasnt there to hear me curse sadly she wasnt there to make breakfast.I made 17 Belgin waffels and 13 pancakes 7 eggs,bacon,and sausage.

I ate breakfast and the clock said 7:25am and my mom came strolling in. "Hey guess what"? What? i got you and your sisters passes to meet New Edition."Really"!?I said.yup.

one hour later

I had to take a bus and two trains to get to school.As Im sitting on the train i was listening to''jealous girl''by New Edition , and i guess someone could hear the music because i got a tap on my shoulder.I took off my headphones and looked up and who did i see Karren and CoCo.''Yes''?I asked them.''GIVE US YOUR STUFF!''They said.NO! I replied. My mother worked hard to get me these headphones and all my New Edition albums.''Awe not that New Edition crap you like that too?''CoCo asked. ''Why yes I am''.I answered.''So we could still make money off this bullshit''.Karen said.The next thing I knew i was lying on the train floor just waking up from a severe beating. I heard voices and i started to get up next thing I knew i had just blacked out.When i woke up I was in the hospital,and what suprised me the most New Edition was debating who could say hi to me first.MHM.I coughed.''Guys she woke''.I heard one of them say. As I see five fine boys in my face I looked in the mirror to make sure Karen and CoCo didnt hurt my face so bad.Ok I still look good.I thought.''Sooo whats your name''.Bobby said ''I-Im Giavaniieye but you can call me Gia.''I said. ''How did you black out like that?''Mike said.''Some people in the neighborhood jumped me and robbed me out of my lunch money,cd player,and my new edition cds.''Do you like our music''?Ronnie asked me.''Honestly yes i love everything New Edition''.I replied.As i got up the clock said 3:15pm i never did get to school I said.dont worry the hospital called your mom and told her what happened. oh ok.Hey Gia can i talk to you outiside for a minute? Bobby said.sure i said. i like you Gia i really do. here its my number he said. call me tonight. ok i definetly got you but my mom and sisters may be waiting on me. ok ima get the guys and the limo.