Giavanniiye

I cant believe it New Edition is leaving today after many beautiful weeks of fun and romance they have many other cities to tour.I'm afraid that Bobby will fall for another red headed mixed chick with four sisters. We decided to spend our last day together watching movies and eating seafood."Bobby your not gonna fall for other red heads on this tour are you?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes."Of course not your the onlu red head I fell for".He replied with a smile. "Any brunettes?"   "No"   "Any blondes? "   "No only you".He looked at me and leaned in for a kiss until Gianna came in the middle of us. "Can you get out freeloader"I said to her. "Oh well I can tell when I'm not wanted"She stated and stormed off furiously. "I'm gonna miss you to much if I let you go."I said. "I love you to Gia but I still have a job I need to keep." He replied in a serious tone. "So now your getting serious because I love you and dont want you to go?" I asked him furiously. "No I'm just saying that even though we're together I still have a career that involves fans and MY fans happen to be attractive females." I looked at him as if he should have never said that. "Gia I'm sorry" I looked at him "Really so you would rather be with them than me." I said. "No of course not."He replied.  "You know what go on your tour and leave me the fuck alone"I said in a calm voice. "Gia come on I'm sorry I didn't mean it."He said. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE".I said a second time but angrier. Bobby left looking depressed and devastated.

many hours later

"Why cant I look like one of those fans ?" I said to my sisters as I began  to put on my cheetah print crop top and my short overalls and putting my hair into a big sock bun. "Because your Giavanniiye dumb ass and your not them and you know Bobby never ment for it to come out that way" Gabrielle snapped as she continued to hiss and bitch at me.  

35 mins later at the guys house

knock knock knock 

'Hey Gia Bobby aint here right now'' Ronnie said to me in friendly but concerned tone. ''Oh well do you know where he might be?'' I asked ''He is at Fettocini'' Ronnie replied. ''Ok well thank you'' I said as I walked off.  

FETTOCINI

I was standing outside at Fettocini as I looked in the window and saw Bobby with some skinny brown skin chick with a dress on where you can see her future and so much make up she looks like homie the clown. I was so hurt I couldnt even go in to confront him. I just walked home in shame and sorrow. He told me he loved me  that h cared about me well I guess he lied.