Gabrielle

Im Gabrielle and me and Gabriella are twins.Im 16 with smooth tan skin and eyes are as blue as a river bank.Im in love with Ralph Tresvent. "hey Bri can you go to the store for me? said my mom."Ok"I replied. As Im in the car driving to the store I rolled over a tack in the street and got a flat tire.As im sitting for a car to stop.

1hour and 37 mins later

A white limousine came up to me and the windows rolled down inside the limousine was my Earth angel Ralph Tresvent. Hey beautiful you need a ride? He asked. I mean I do but I dont really get in the car with strangers.I said. Ok hi Im Ralph Tresvent and you are? he asked. I'm Gabrielle  Amaundez but my friends and family call me Bri.i replied. Well Bri we arent strangers anymore he said. "ok"I answered as I started to get in the car."so how old are you"He asked. "I'm 16".I replied. I dont have to take you home if you not ready we can go out to eat or to a movie or something. I just might take you up on your offer.

25mins later

Man I love this place he said.Its alright I answered. I cant help but notice how beautiful you are.Thanks.soo do you like New edition. honestly yes i love new edition but i love you more.omg i thought it slipped out.I believe i love you too.he said he slid a napkin toward me on the napkin was the digits to his phone number. call me tonight beautiful. ok.he took me home at 6:57pm 3mins to 7 i said. call you later.