Temptation

"Are you sure about this Flug?" "Y-yes sir" He walks around to the side of me and places a hand on me. He looks me in the eyes most likely noticing the fear in them. "Remember if you want me to stop just say so." I nod quickly trying not to put to much thought into this. I wanted this I did but I was scared. Blackhat throws me against the wall leaving my body sore. A claw rips into my flesh. I cry out in pain as the wound starts to throb. "You still okay?" Blackhat asks. I nod "yes jefecito." He silently nods and goes to my other side leaving and identical mark. Blood starts trickling from the new cut drenching my shirt. Blackhat pushes me down onto the bed and takes off my pants. Leaving me in my boxers. He takes both of his claws and drags them down each of my thighs. Immediately I feel a sharp stinging. I groan out in pain bucking my hips in the air trying to get away from the pain. Blackhat places himself on top of me, placing his knee between my legs. He starts grinding it against me as he digs his sharp teeth into my neck. My body starts going numb, the only thing I feel is the pain from his bite. He starts littering my whole neck with bite marks. Licking the blood from the new wounds as he goes. He moves his mouth to where my neck and shoulder connect and bites down. I whince at the pain, "it seems I found your sweet spot doctor." I close my eyes and lean back farther into the bed. He goes back to the spot and starts sucking on it making more and more blood come out. I just stay there letting him abuse me. He lifts his face up and sits up straight. He looks down at my chest and rips his claws into my flesh. I scream out at how bad it hurts. "Do you want me to stop?" Black hat asks with concern. I nod meekly not wanting him to stop. But I couldn't take much more pain. He smiles deviously "well I suppose I'll focus on something else for a while." He pulls me out from under him and has me wrap my legs around his waist. He then presses his lips to mine, sticking his tongue in as far as possible. He continues to kiss me roughly to the point I can barely even think. He lays me down against the bed once more and starts moving his body against mine giving me the friction I so desperately need. I can practically feel his tentacles squirming against me. He breaks the kiss for a moment and brushes my hair from my face. He smiles genuinely and them goes back to kissing me. I let out a soft moan, I wanted more. I could feel him smile against my lips before stopping. He removed my legs from his side and dropped down to the floor. I sat up watching him and he slipped my member out from inside of my boxers. I close my eyes as I feel his warm lips around me. He starts slowing bobbing his head up and down, running his sharp teeth against it every once in a while. I whimpered in pain each time. He placed his hands on my thighs slowly clawing into them as he worked faster. I could feel the familiar feeling start to build up. He pops off for a second and looks me in the eyes. Lust fill his own, "don't come unless I say so Flug." I nod disheveled "y-yes j-jefecito. He goes back to sucking me off. I start moaning desperately begging for release. "Please s-sir" "Without even getting to the best part?" Blackhat just shakes his head, "I don't think so." He pushes me down against the bed. "Lay down on the pillow." I turn my body side ways and black hat climbs on top me. Two tentacles hold down my arms as black hat begins undressing himself. He slips off his boxers revealing multiple tentacles. One thick one in the middle and a few smaller ones around it. He spreads my thighs apart slowly.Blackhat places one inside me. It starts moving around causing me to let out a squeak. It brushes up against my prostate causing me to buck up my hipa. He smiles devilishly "is that the spot." I nod as tears start filling my eyes. He keeps hitting that spot repeatedly pushing me to the edge. "Feel good Fluggy?" I nod biting my lip as hard as possible. "C-can you go faster", I ask embarrassed. He grins and starts thrusting with a quicker pace. "Like this?" I grip the bed sheets and buck my hips up some more. "Y-yes s-sir just like t-that." He leans his face in twords me again and starts sucking in my neck. Leaving a trail of bruises down my neck and chest. I feel my dick twitch, causing black hat to stop. He sits back up and places a hand around me. My cheeks flush bright red as he begins pumping me in tune with his thrusts. My vision starts going blurry, "sir I can't last any longer please." "Go ahead Flug." I moan out as I spill over his hand and my stomach. Blackhat follows shortly after. He leans down and starts licking it off me sending chills down my spine. He leans over and lays next to me on the bed. I turn my body tword him so that I'm facing him. He places a small kiss on my forehead. "Was that okay Flug." I smile meekly "y-teah." He pulls the cover over us and starts stroking my hair. "Good." I blush and close my eyes. I feel myself slowly starting to drift off as he holds me close to his chest.

A/n- Thanks to @patheticfray for the request. Hope you all enjoyed.

~Dr.Flug