Something new? (Part 1)

Flug paces into Blackhat's office letting out a huff. "You okay?" blackhat called out barely looking up from his work. "I'm so bored" Flug groans plopping down in one of the leather chairs in front of his boss's desk. "Well find something to do I'm busy working." Flug whines "but I want to do something with you." Blackhat just growls ignoring the disheveled boy in front of him. "If you're looking for me to solve your little...problem there you're out of luck." Flug blushes placing his arms over his lap. Blackhat simply chuckled while continuing to scribble down some numbers. Flug leaned farther down in the chair turning into withering mess. Blackhat could almost hear his frustration. "Just wait till I finish filling out these blasted papers." Flug sighs "fine." Some time passes before Blackhat carefully sets down his pen. "Okay just about done I just have a few more things to finish up." Flug gets up and paces over to the demon before plopping down on his lap. "But jefecito I want to do something now." Blackhat sighs in defeat as the boy begins straddling him. "I guess I can spare a minute for you" Blackhat says turning his attention to Flug. A devious smile spreads across his face "now what do you want to do." Flug slowly rocks against Blackhat needily, "anything." He chuckles at the boys frustration. "Hmm...anything you say?" Flug nods eagerly "anything." Blackhat's smile grows wider, "okay."

---small time skip---

Flug sat nervously pressed against the back of the large chair. He fell into submission as the tight rope was wrapped around his body. "You sure you're okay with this?" Blackhat asks tying a knot in the long rope. "Y-yes sir I'm s-sure." Flug noticed himself growing anxious as his movement became limited. Blackhat nods quietly "okay just tell me if it's too much." He walks around to the front of Flug and begins pulling down his pants. "Now tell me Flug what do you want?" Blackhat gets onto his knees in front of the boy and begins tracing his finger over his thighs. Small red marks appear on the scientist's pale skin, trailing after his finger. The marks disappear slowly after. Flug sits flustered "I- uh umm." "Tell me Flug or else I figure something out for you. Flug whimpers as Blackhat begins applying pressure to his thighs, digging his nails into his flesh. He slowly drags them down the scientist's shaking body drawing blood as he goes. The stinging sensation pulses throughout Flug's body. Tears begin to fill the scientists eyes." Have you made up your mind yet Flug?" Blackhat questioned seductively. Flug was still rendered speechless, before he could even squeak out a reply he was interrupted. "Fine if you won't talk then I have no choice but to keep you that way." Blackhat uses his tentacle to reach over and pull out a ball gag from the side of the bed. "Now you're gonna do as I say, I shouldn't here a damn peep from you, got it?" Flug nods as the red ball is shoved in his mouth. Blackhat inches himself up off the ground and places a knee on the chair. He makes sure to rest it between the boys legs earning a strained look from him. Flug desperately tries to move but is completely pinned by the demon. He leans in close to Flug's ear and whispers with a trace of lust. "Now I'm going to fuck you and you are going to like it understand." He chuckles demonically, "and one more thing...no coming until I say so." With that Blackhat moves his leg and stands up brushing himself off. He walks behind the chair and slices the rope. "Over to my desk now" he growls. Flug obeys and walks over to the large oak desk. "Hands" Blackhat demands as he beings untying his tie from around his neck. The scientist moves his hands behind his back shakily. Blackhat grabs them in his own and wraps them together with his silky black tie. Once finished he walks to the side of Flug. He kisses his cheek softly "be good for me okay." Flug nods as Blackhat removes his paper bag. Strands of his blonde hair fall across his face. "So beautiful" Blackhat say stroking Flug's face. A light pink tint colors the boys cheeks. He moves away briskly back around behind Flug. "Hop up on the desk Flug." The demon coos. Flug attempts to jump up but loses his balance a bit. He lands against Blackhat's chest causing him to laugh. "Here" he says helping Flug safely up. The cool surface causes a shudder to run down the scientist's spine. "I hope you don't mind if I litter your body, you know how much I love to mark my territory." Flug whimpers in response. Blackhat puts his arm on either side of Flug and smiles. He climbs on top the table and sits next to Flug. He carefully removes the gag from his mouth and begins kissing the boy. Flug's lips still wet with saliva from the ball. He places his hands around the scientist's skinny torso. Flug let's out small noises of pleasure as Blackhat intertwines his tongue with his. The tension between the two became almost unbearable. Blackhat slowly breaks away from the kiss leaving Flug in need of more. He moves to his neck where he begins sucking and biting. The demon doesn't stop until he's satisfied with the array of blues and purples. He moves to the corner where Flug's neck and shoulder met and begins biting down hard. He knew it was the boys sweet spot. Flug let's out a tiny squeak as Blackhat sinks his teeth in. The boy squirms around as blackhat continues to leave marks all over the boys pale skin. "This is fun and all but what do you say we try something more exciting" the demon says with a devious look. A smile stretches the corners of his mouth exposing his sharp teeth. A hint of Flug's blood still remained on them. The bag headed scientist looked at his boss nervously. He didn't think much before answering "y-yes Jefecito." Blackhat smirks in response "okay..."he sing songs. Two tentacles stretch out and wrap themselves around Flug's slender body. He let's out a small grimace while being lifted up in the air. The long black tentacles (wink wink) throw him twords the wall. (I'm just kidding they're just your average arm tentacle thingies) Blackhat walks slowly over to the boy. He reaches up and pulls down two chains. On the ends were to large metal cuffs, he opened one and smiled. "Let's see those petite arms Flug." Hesitantly Flug moved his arm into the demons tight grip. Blackhat stopped for a moment and examined his wrist. He noticed faint red marks covered his skin. A sharp pain filled his chest, "F-flug." "Yes Jefe", he said blissfully. His expression immediatel faded when he realized what Blackhat was looking at. "O-oh that...uh they're nothing..just let's keep going please." Blackhat let's out a soft sigh not wanting to pry. "Okay" Silently he continues to lock the boys arms above his head. 

(To be continued caaaauussseeee I have writers block)

A/n- I started writing this at one in the morning...what am I doing with my life?? 

~Dr.Flug