Something new? (part 2)

Flug stood on display, his arms high above his head. Blackhat reaches over and grabs the gag once again shoving it in the young boys mouth. He let's out a small whimper. His lips quiver from wrapping around the large ball. "Tsk tsk such a pretty sight", Blackhat murmured to himself. He moved his arms under the boys shirt, and begins running them up and down his frail body. Goosebumps danced on the boys skin. He runs his thumbs over his nipples causing Flug to moan a bit. "You like that?" Blackhat says teasing the boy. The scientist let's out a small gasp like noise, Blackhat just smiles. The demon slowly starts to massage them causing Flug to press his thighs together. He tried desperately to relieve the pressure with no luck. Blackhat noticed his desperation and began to slowly rip off his shirt. He moved his mouth in and began sucking at Flug's chest. The hotness of his tongue driving Flug mad. Blackhat starts moving down lower, licking all the way down his stomach. He intertwined his clawlike fingers in flug belt loops dragging down his jeans. The growing bulge in Flug's pants striking a sudden urge in the demon. It was quite odd the way blackhat acted around his scientist. Animalistic ways in which he never found himself acting before. He moved his tounge down the blonde's stomach tasting sweet drops of sweat as he went. Flug was overly nervous considering he's never tried anything like this before. He closed his eyes tight as the demon began pulling down his boxers. BLACKHAT DICKED HIM DOWN HARD UNTIL HIS PEEPEE EXPLODED WITH MILK. THE END :)