ii.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

chapter two;lando,━━━━━

chapter two;
lando,
━━━━━

THE PESTERING THROB THAT SWELLS around the front of his head is what's suddenly rousing Lando from his languid stupor.

The pain is erratic and sharp as it pounds relentlessly against his forehead causing him to wince at the numbing pain. "Ah, fuck," He murmured; his heavy lidded eyes were barely open, his brain was barely functioning on any cognizance as the residual affects of last night's inebriated stupor had appeared in a stealthy onslaught — one that's painful enough to have him already damning his regrets on attending the party last night and foolishly exceeding his alcohol consumption.

Lando groans, attempting to bring his hand up so that he could massage at his temples to alleviate some of the pain. But he's blinking through his bleary vision and glancing down at the naked girl that's sprawled out across on him; a curly haired girl (whose name hadn't brought on any recollection whatsoever — a issue he's choosing to blame on his current alcohol addled mind and not because he's a stereotypical athletic asshole who slept around with girls without knowing so much as their major.) whose body weight was weighed down on his arm that was tucked underneath her.

She's snoring, quite loudly, and under different circumstances he probably would've fawned in adoration at the loud whistles emanating through her nostrils and how her mouth's parted slightly open with her head tucked on his shoulder and the wisps of her billowy coconut and honey scented curls tickling his face. But he was still enduring an excruciating hangover headache and his arm was starting to go numb from the additional pressure of her laying on it.

He didn't want to disturb her while she was sleeping, but his arm began to tingle the longer she laid in her prone position on top of him. "Hey," He says, inwardly cursing at himself because his mind's still short circuiting on her name — Monica? Brandy? Cassie? — whatever her name is, stirs drowsily at the sound of his voice and shifts closer towards him; now snuggling so close that her heads tucked underneath his chin, her arm's wrapped around his back and her leg's haphazardly straddled over his waist.

And he's chastising his anatomy and it's irrefutable reaction at her pressing her body so close to his that there's not one barrier of space between them. Her nipples are stout; prodding and rubbing against his chest with every stirring movement she makes and his cock lurches when she inadvertently bracketed her legs around him in a straddle, causing the friction of his already half-rigid cock to brush against her cunt.

Lando purses his lips, attempting to stifle an audible reaction from emerging. And it's not until he feels her hand caress his chest that he ganders down to see a roguish smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.