iii.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

chapter three;cleo,━━━━━━

chapter three;
cleo,
━━━━━━

SOMETIMES CLEO MAKES SMART DECISIONS; when it came to school and her grades, everything was always calculated in her mind for her to choose the best possible outcome. But other times, on seldom occasions, she makes not-so-smart decisions; one's that has her acting impulsively and has her succumbing to her erratic, sexually repressed, carnally insatiable libido. This impetuous rarity overpowered her last night, completely fogging her senses, to the point where she disregarded those nagging thoughts that pleaded her against her temptation, but inevitably waned as Cleo conceded to her libido.

This is what she wanted to avoid, because she knows how she can get whenever she's around Halen — how feeble and weak-kneed he makes her whenever he just looks at her, and she didn't want to allow herself to regress back into any kind of relationship with him again.

Especially not after last time.

She promised herself that it would remain strictly about their project, that she wouldn't even bother to indulge in his flirtatious quips or acknowledge his efforts at vying for her attention. But she already felt herself faltering at her plans the moment he smiled at her in the library and knew she was treading further into dangerous territory when she invited him over last night, exceeding beyond the point of cognition when she pulled him into her room and stood on the tip of her toes, leaning up to kiss him.

Cleo reiterated in a litany that it was just to suffice her sexual frustration; trying to make up any excuse possible to absolve herself from accountability. But then there were moments where he'd kiss her so soft and full of vehemence, that it nearly had her succumbing to his beckoning.

It didn't help that he fucked her so good to the point of delirium, with her legs trembling and her cunt mourning the loss of him being swelled inside of her when he pulled his flaccid cock out, because as soon as they'd recovered from their refractory period she was straddling his waist, popping her ass back and reclaiming him back inside of her again as he milked another orgasm out of her until her body was wilt with exhaustion. He ended up sleeping over that night, too tired to walk back to the other side of campus to his dorm. He laid sprawled out underneath her sheets, naked, with his languid limbs stretched out behind her as he cuddled her body close. Cleo indulged in the contentment, tucking herself underneath his chin and wrapping herself in the warmth that radiated between their bodies.

She was just thankful that her roommate, Asjha had slept over at her girlfriend's last night and didn't stumble into the room to see her and Halen cuddling. She knows she would've never heard the end of her friend's berating if she told her about their reconciliation.