9: Plans

Tonight was special. Very special.
According to Twilight. I'm not sure why! But, she sure seemed ecstatic this Saturday morning.

"Uh what's up, Twi?" I asked suspiciously.

She shook her head and in a excited tone she gushed, "Oh nothing!! You'll see tonight. How are you going on your book? Are you on to chapter 3?"

I nodded my head and frowned, "Ya. Only chapter 3."

Her eyes sparkled and a huge smile appeared, "Hmm great! You should start reading that today. Do it some time before tonight."

She started walking towards the door while I groaned.

"It might give you a clue of what's going on tonight," She winked while exiting the room.

I looked curiously over to the book on my dusty shelve.

I was wondering and it needs to be done anyway if I want to continue participating in gym and other sports.
It's a pretty strict reform school.

I sourly picked up the book and flipped open to chapter 3.
Lovely.

"The starts were beautiful tonight. I just quite couldn't figure out why my friends dragged me here. I'm sitting up on a hill alone while they all ran off to get the picnic basket. There's a meteor shower tonight and we planned on all watching it together. It was fun I guess. It was gonna be super cool and it was a picture-perfect photo op. But, just as my friend Wilight Arkle came up the hill and a familiar face was with her. Was it him? Was it really Ryan? I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Ashley, I admitted to liking you the other day and now I wanted to ask...will you be my girlfriend?"
Yes! This is what I've been waiting for! We'll go to the movie's and fall in love and get married and them we'll have 3 children! 1 boy, 2 girls and a pet dog and maybe a cat. And a hamster! No not a hamster! A pony!! Yes a pony! Maybe a few chickens and we will live happily ever after."

I gasped and realized what Twilight was up to.

I almost barfed reading that but a pacific line stuck out to me, 'I admitted to liking you the other day and now I wanted to ask...will you be my girlfriend?'

It hit me like a ton of bricks.
Soarin admitted to liking me the other day and now he wanted to ask...will I be his girlfriend?

I started to panic.

No!! This can't be happening! I started to pace around the room.
What would I do? What would I say?

He is a pretty good guy. I'm guessing that wasn't him who heat up Flutters. Probably Charlie-

Wait!

My heart stopped. Flutters clearly said Renegade, Soarin, AND Charlie beat her up. But, Soarin wouldn't do that? Would he?
If Charlie wasn't the Soarin that beat up Flutters why was he the one in the barn?

My head was pounding.

"Now I'm more delusional and confused than that girl in the book."

A bouncy voice came from nowhere, "That's because you're in a book, silly."

Pinkie Pie appeared from thin air.

"What?" I asked becoming more confused at the second.

"Oh, Dashie, We're all just one big fairy tale. You just so happen to be the main character in this story." Pinkie laughed.

"What?" I asked again. Pinkie Pie was so confusing.

"You're just like-" she began but sighed, cutting herself off, "Oh never mind."

I was going to question here again, but just like that she was gone.

"Hey, Rainbow," A think country accent cut through the sudden silence.

"Hey, AJ," I sighed as I gave up on the book. I already knew what was about to happen tonight.

"How you holdin' up?" She wondered, sitting next to me on the bed.

I fell back and let out a frustrated groan.

"Not so well?" She implied by my reaction to her question.

"What's wrong?" She asked me in a serious tone.

"I thought I had everything figured out. I thought I was tough and brave, but now I don't even know how to feel," I sighed, rolling over into my side.

"Well...you jus' keep holdin' up the best you can, Dash, I'm sure you'll figure it out. You always do! You're THE Rainbow Dash! You're the coolest, toughest, bravest gal I know!" AJ did her best to encourage and comfort me, but she was so awkwardly doing it. She defiantly doesn't know how to comfort me- but that's probably because I don't usually NEED comforting.

I closed my eyes and found myself drifting off to sleep after a productive day.

"I am THE Rainbow Dash," I repeated before drifting off to sleep.

A/N

Heyyyyy.....

All I have to say is SORRY.

I left Wattpad for oh..almost a half a year-maybe a year. Then, I came back and moved on to writing other stuff. I found this chapter about 3/4 done  in my drafts for this story and since I've had so many requests to keep going, I thought I'd give this to you.

I think I'll do my best to continue the story, but no promises. I barley have any motivation and now I'm into musicals and other things. I'm sorry, everyone. I'll do my best! Updates will be slow.

I hope this chapter will be good for now!

Stay cool Oreos!