42••Loose

Ji

Two days until the trial.

Yoongi-oppa, Hoseok-oppa, TaeTae and I were sitting at a table ag the cafe, enjoying a few drinks of choice. Soda, soda, boba, and boba, respectively.

The TV in the corner of the cafe behind me showed the news, the speakers played soft music, the sky was blue, and I was happy.

"You have a recital on Saturday, hyung?" Tae was questioning Hoseok, who I had learned was a devout dancer.

Sunshine sighed. "Recital makes it sound like a little girl's ballet session." He paused as everyone laughed, or in Yoongi's case, smiled. "Yes, Tae, I have a performance on Saturday."

"What time?" I interrupted.

"5."

Making a mental note, I nodded.

I had read about and seen the news on lots of abuse victims. They were always scared, depressed, crying, you know? I didn't want to be that way.

I didn't want to live that way.

It had been only seven days until I had been freed. Yoongi had come on the eighth.

I'd gotten off easy, I supposed, so I didn't want to make everything that had happened a big deal. Yes, I had lived in literally constant fear that I had done something wrong. I'd gotten a few hours of relief while he had been at work, but he'd set alarms in the house, and I hadn't known the passcode, so I couldn't leave. Nine times out of ten, he'd taken my phone with him.

They'd been incredibly lucky that he hadn't the day they came.

Shaking my head, I snapped out of my reverie. I opened my mouth to say something, before noticing they were all staring at the TV. I frowned, turning to face the screen.

"What's up?"

"Nothing!"/"Nothing at all!"/"What do you mean?" Three voices at once lead me to turn back to them.

"Mhm, yeah." I turned back to the screen. Again, they tried to stop me, but I'd already seen.

Jeoneo had escaped.

---
So maybe it's mean to end
it there?
I won't be updating as
often but I'll try.
School sucks, ugh.
Ji is strong. I'm proud of her.
Taeseok- real or no?
In the story, I mean.
I read a book the other day where
Hoseok abused Tae
I was just
hell no

♡♡♡
Comment, vote, share.