Cross Dreams (Pt. 1)

This is sort of a mini mid-prologue, but hey, it's relevant.

_

Mia woke up in a small field. The moonlight glimmered bright on the bench she was on. She looked up and saw a large tower glimmering in the light. "How did I get from my bed to Paris?" Mia wondered.

She got up and saw another traveler across from her. "Hello, Ma'am?"

As she was signaling for her to come closer, Mia noticed that nobody else was around. "Hello," came an echo from a young boy. Mia turned around. "Hello," came the echo again, this time from another. Once the two locked eyes, snow started to come down. Mia scratched her head. "Why would there be snow during late spring?" She wondered.

_

Sarah looked at the girl in front of her. It took her a while to figure out that was Mia. "Mia," she said, but it seems as if the frost carried away her words.

"Miss?" Said Mia in a faint voice, or, at least that's how it seemed.

"Mia?" Sarah repeated, although the words came out like a cold, white breeze.

A dark blue stream of wind past in front of Sarah. She looked up, her eyes following the wind. It disappeared once it hit the eiffel tower. Sarah closed her eyes tightly, and was at the top of the tower once she opened her eyes.

She ran to the balcony. She saw Mia look around, confused at what just happened. Mia turned to the right, facing the eiffel tower. Somebody else was there, about three yards from Mia.
"James?" Thought Sarah.

A black haired girl and a brown, curly haired boy walked past Sarah to the other side of the balcony. Sarah turned around. Their faces were blurry in the darkness, yet the moonlight reflecting on them made Sarah notice who they were quickly.

"Julian," said Sarah, her words echoing into the wind. It seemed like her words whirled around her. Sarah's hair flowed up, strands seperating, creating a perfect image. The breeze carried up into the moon. Once it hit, the moonlight shinned onto the two people on the other side of the balcony.

_

Julian grabbed the girl's hand, and twirled her around. They then pulled apart, then pulled close, his hands on her hip, her hand on his shoulder.

Julian's face flushed red, his face full of surprise. "I- I never had a moment like this before," he said.

"Well, now you do," said the girl, smirking. The leaned forward towards each other, closing their eyes.
_

Sarah turned around. Her jaw dropped. "I shouldn't have trusted you," she thought. She turned the other way. There a a bow and one arrow. Sarah picked them up.

"Aleana," she said coldly. She pulled the bow back as she and Julian turned around. "I knew you didn't love Mia, Julian," Sarah said.

Aleana chuckled coldly, her voice seemingly trailing off into the wind.

Sarah let go of the bow. The scene went white once the arrow hit. The question is, where did it hit?

It didn't even seem like Sarah was standing. It seemed as if she was somewhat, flying?

A giggle echoed across the room. At least, Sarah hoped it was a room. She turned around and saw Aleana with the bow and arrow. Sarah put her hands over her face once she let go of the bow. 

Sarah didn't feel anything, or see anything once she opened her eyes. She didn't really hear anything either. The room was like a dark blue night sky. She turned around. There were stars making a pathway to a white light. Sarah widened her eyes. She didn't think of anything else except death. A white light leading to the end. The blue around her became the color of an ocean. She leaned forward, and somewhat swam towards the end...

.

.

.

...the end of her slumber, at least.