Foreword

YOU MAY OR MAY NOT READ THIS NONSENSE.

Okay so I just recently began to stan KARD and I really didn't intend to. I planned to only focus on EXO and Apink (my mains) because I started to drift away from KPOP. I stanned a lot of groups back then but drifted away slowly until my mains were the only ones left. And then people were suddenly talking about KARD because they were the first co-ed group and it didn't pique my interest before. One day I got bored and decided to listen to their songs. I first listened to Oh Na Na, even watched the choreography version and the with fun version AND THAT WAS WHERE EVERYTHING STARTED.

Matthew was soooo cute and and and I don't know how to explain these anymore so i'm just gonna leave it that. Until I listened to all of their songs and the Secret KARD eps on Mnet. I needed some Bwoo action and looked for fics here on wattpad. I didn't find anything a lot, but the few I found were really good! So then I remembered I made an account in AFF last year so I decided to open it again and search for fics. I found fewer but still good!

Anyway that was SOO irrelevant but let's go on with the actual story. At the time I really wanted to write an angst-y story but as time passed by I also wanted fluff-y stories so forgive me for writing a bipolar story oops hihi. I must warn you that one chapter it might be sooo angst-y and the next it would be fluff. I'm sorry! And also there'll be a few cusses thrown here and there but not that much!

Umm, what else...

Oh! And the epigraph for this story is from Lang Leav. I've been hooked with the piece for a long time now and I tried to write stories about the said piece but I can't seem to do so. And then after around a week of writing this story I realized that this was the perfect story! So yes, for those early readers, check the epigraph because I just changed it :---) For the new readers, please give this story a try and forgive the author for talking too much :---) I LOVE U GUYS!!!

Anyway call me Kianna and let's be friends.