xvi.

don't recall | xvi.

"Hey small shit, let's go buy some drinks," Taehyung stood up.

I instantly scowled. "You don't have the right—"

"I have the right to be honest. You're small and you're shit, sounds about right to me," he shrugged.

I gaped. Where did he get this confidence from? Usually he'd chicken out the moment he says the first word. And now he's roasting me like this? Oh this boy's dead.

"I'm gonna kill you, Kim Taehyung."

Somin also had her mouth open. "OMG you're so dead, Taehyung-ah."

But he ignored us and turned to the two. "What do you want to order?"

Somin chuckled, "I'll get a coffin, for you Tae," she laughed.

Now it was Taehyung's time to gape. I actually did too.

"Did you just... make a joke, Somin-ah? A joke?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

Somin frowned. "I always make good jokes!" She scowled. "Whatever. I said coffee. I'll have some coffee," she glared.

"Yeah but... we're in a tea shop, you know," Taehyung said.

I pursed my lips to keep in my laughter, but BM laughed out loud, patting Somin on the head, like he always did. I observed.

"Better luck next time, Som-ah," he teased Somin and she huffed.

"Whatever you guys. I'll have green tea with cinnamon," she rolled her eyes.

Taehyung chuckled and turned to Matthew. "And you?"

"Black tea with ginger and honey," he said and both Taehyung and I cringed.

Ginger and tea, oh my. I mean, I know it's a combination, but bleh. No thanks.

"That's all?" Taehyung asked and they nodded. Then he proceeded to pull me up and towards the counter.

"Yah, you really have the guts to annoy me today, huh? Do you have your will already? I could kill you right here right now," I said as we lined up.

"I was getting you out of there, you smart ass. You looked like you were about to cry," he said. And he was serious.

I was silenced.

Then he sighed. "See? This... this tension you both have? This is unbearable already."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm okay, Tae-ah. And look at him, I'm sure he is too."

"Yeah, you guys are okay. Individually. But together?" He scoffed. "Pretty far from okay, I'm certain."

Okay, I can't argue with that.

"So you're suddenly a love guru now?" I teased, the tension was way too strong. He was saying too much things. Too much things that are... true.

But he didn't drop the topic. "I think it's time we talk it all out."

"I already 'talked it all out' with Matthew," I quoted using my fingers. "And how did that end up? Like this," I said.

"No, I mean all of us."

I blinked.

Does he mean...?

"Like, tell Somin?" I asked, wide eyes.

But then the cashier was too good at timings and talked the same time as me. "Good afternoon, Ma'am and Sir! What would you like to order?"

I inwardly sighed while Taeyung said the two's orders.

"I'll also have an apple juice. Do you have muffins?" He asked.

"Yes Sir, we have the plain ones and blueberry ones."

"Okay, I'll take one blueberry," he said, the cashier nodded and inputed the order.

Taehyung turned to me. "What about you?"

"I'll have the Okinawa milktea with coffee jelly, and two of those blueberry muffins," I said.

"Yeah, what she said," Taehyung said.

The cashier finished inputing the orders. Taehyung paid for the orders and as soon as we got the circle thing that glows and beeps when our order is ready, we went back.

"Don't tell me Taehyung-ah paid for everything," Matthew said.

"I did. So be good to me or you're not getting your order," Taehyung said and sat down.

Matthew squealed—yes, he squealed—in delight. (He's even better at squealing than me). He stood up and was about to hug Taehyung when Taehyung pushed his face down back.

"Ouch. Rejection. Usually it's you who hugs me, oh how the tables have turned," Matthew faked hurt.

"Because we're going to talk."

I gulped.

What is Taehyung up to, really?

But then Somin's phone buzzed, it was a text, I think.

Somin gasped then looked at Taehyung in horror. "I forgot to buy our supplies for tomorrow!"

Taehyung's jaw dropped. "Where are we gonna buy? The supply shop across the road is only a small one, I don't think they have the materials we need."

"Well, let's try!" Somin hurriedly stood up.

"Hey, Matt-ah, Jiwoo-yah, stay here, okay? Tae and I will be—"

"I'm going to tell Aera to buy the supplies. I think she said she'll be out of town today, she'll surely pass by a big supply store," Taehyung stopped Somin.

"Oh really? That's great!" She smiled. "But we should still look, it's only a road away," she was about to walk when Taehyung stopped her by holding her wrist.

Somin looked back and furrowed her eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

"A lot of things. And we're going to talk, Somin-ah," he looked at me and then Matthew. "So we could fix it while we still can."

I think it's too late for that.

[a/n] yes. I updated. in less than a month from my last update. I DID THAT. omg. PROGRESS???¿ well, it's that I almost keep forgetting how this story flows and how the characters behave because I keep updating soooooooooo late, and that's why u might think the story is like different or somethinf but i TRY HEHE. Oh and what really pushes me to update is ur continuous support, esp the comments because wow i feel so appreciated :'(((( I APPRECIATE YALL <33333333 Anyway, sCHOOL STARTS AGAIN TOMORROW? Im sad. Real sad. Wish me luck cos the test results we had last december wud prolly be out tomorrow, if not then surely this week! TT__TT. Btw!!!! I have something planned out, somehinf related to this story, so he he he tune in (I hope i'd be able to make it, lazy ass probs). Do u have school tomorrow too? Goodluck as well!!!!! LOVE U ALL AND BE STRONG, SCHOOL IS JUST SCHOOL (school is hELL).