1- Fond Memories

Third Person

The small chicken cleared his throat before he spoke. "Ahem! Excuse me Mr. T-Rex!" He mimicked in a higher pitched voice while moving a plastic stegosaurus up and down. "I'd like to buy some lettuce please!"

His brother giggled and began to move around the T-Rex figurine. "Of course Mr. Herb! That'll be three gobboline!"

Joe pushed two pebbles/"Gobboline" over before realizing he didn't have any more. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm all out of gobboline!"

"Well then," Cody grinned deviously. "I guess that means you'll have to pay... WITH YOUR LIFE!" The T-Rex soon attacked the stegosaurus, fake eating him as Joe stared in horror.

"Whaaaaat! Codyyyy! I thought we agreed that the punishment for not having enough gobboline in diomaniatics is having to work for it, not death!" Joe squeaked, frowning slightly.

His brother just shrugged and sat back. "Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game."

Joe crossed his arms and turned away from him. "Ever since you heard some guard say that, that's your excuse for everything! Be a true Atlantean prince and take credit for your mistakes!"

"Joe, we're like, seven."

"I WILL RULE THIS PLACE WITH AN IRON FIST!"

Joe posed dramatically, raising his feathery fist into the air when a laugh made them both pause. Just entering the room was none other than their great uncle Rasmus, who was trying hard to stop laughing but wasn't doing a great job of it. "You guys are just so cute!" He said, breaking down.

Joe and Cody exchanged a look before smirking and nodding to each other. They both charged right for him and with a mixture of Rasmus laughing too hard to care and surprise of their sudden attack, the princes were able to knock him down and hold him there.

"Two points for the princes of Atlantis!" Cody smiled triumphantly.

"And zero points to everyone else." Joe added, now standing on Rasmus as he let out breathy laughs, and put his hands on his hips.

"Alright, alright, you guys win! I surrender!" Rasmus held both of his wings up, still grinning like an idiot.

Joe hopped off of him and stood by his brother, both crossing their arms and looking him dead in the eye. "We thought you might." Cody said. "Which is why we have made rules to your surrender."

Joe blinked and leaned over to his brother. "Wait, we have?" He whispered loudly.

"Shhhh! I'm impro... Whatever they call it! Making it up!" He hissed back before snapping his attention back to the councillor. "Uncle Rasmus!"

"Great uncle." Rasmus corrected.

Joe's eyes narrowed and he fluffed his feathers out. "Hey! Who's making the rules here?"

Rasmus held in a snicker at Joe's attempt to look threatening because now he just looked really fluffy and instead decided to raise an eyebrow. "You tell me, who is making the rules?"

Cody and Joe both went blank faced and gave each other a look before shaking out of it. "Don't try and confuse us with your wordy words! We're in charge here, and you are taking us on an adventure!"

Rasmus coughed and got up, dusting himself off as he did. "Oh no, no, no. I haven't gone on an adventure in years. You should ask your mother, or your father! They'll be up to it."

They shook their heads simultaneously. "Dad is always busy and Mom is busy now, you're the only one left! Adventure!" Joe grinned.

"I don't know-"