prolouge:

Narrator's POV

After the rebellion started by raven queen, the school of ever after high becomes totally different, different than the tradition. Following your own destinies are part of the world of ever after and becomes the culture and tradition where their worlds circled.

Raven queen stands in front of the crowed as she was about to graduate. Everyone shouts, yell and cheered over her.

But suddenly ,When raven queen   is about to graduate, along with the other students, the skies become dark , the trees have fallen, and the wind changes . the people began to panic as the hurricanes and tornados occur.

While the hurricanes and tornados destroyed the village of book end, a white circle come out on each other student's body.

A white circle came out of raven queen's chest and began to collect the other circle-thing from other students. The small circles turned to be big, until it lighten up the whole place. The tornados have gone , as the hurricanes disappeared.

Every students began to stand from their places including apple white , the royal daughter of snow white, who stand from the chair where she hid. "What happened!?"she asked as she goes to raven queen who is hiding on the table.

"I have no idea" raven gasp as apple look at the big-thing. "What's that?" Asked Blondie.

Everybody becomes to point and murmur about that big-thing as it becomes the storybook of legends.

"Is everyone alright?" The headmaster asked as he goes near the floating book. "The storybook of legends!" The headmaster hexclaimed as it goes to him.

Everyone becomes shock about what happened , mostly the daughter of sleeping beauty, briar beauty. "How did that happened?" The brown haired girl said as she goes to the daughter of the evil queen as it shrugs.

"You see students!? Because of raven queen's madness, the village of book end becomes destroyed! I told you that  if you don't sign..."  Headmaster shouts as he stop when he heard raven queen's whisper..

"The world ceases to exist..." The purple haired girl whispers.
"Exactly miss queen" he grins.

"I'm sorry , i decided to put our pages in ourselves. I thought that we can write our own destiny but , i was wrong .I didn't know that this was REALLY gonna happen" raven shouts as everyone get inside the school and got to their dorms.

The headmaster also left together with his brother Giles Grimm and baba yaga. The three, apple,raven and briar took place to the enchanted forest and take rest.

"What have i done?" Raven cries as they sit on a fallen log. "You don't do anything raven. You just do what you have to.." Briar said as she patted raven's back.

"I'm sorry briar, i thought i can fix things up but, i cant." She continue to cries as both  briar and  apple patted her.

"I'm sorry to say raven but, it's tradition. Your mother said 'no matter how hard you try, you still cant escape your story.' You still gonna poisoned me ." the blonde girl said as the brunette shrugs.

"Apple! I thought were okay? Why do you have to say that?" Raven shouted at apple .

"Raven! I'm okay that you writes your own story but i'm just telling the truth!" The blonde answered back.

"Its what your mom did, your grandma did and your ancestor did, they follow their DESTINIES!" apple yelled madly as raven walks out.

"If you don't follow it, you'll make them disappointed" she shouts as raven turns to her.

"Apple, i'm done with you." She said as she walks away together with briar.