one: apple's tale

Apple's POV

Thousand years after, as we have a little fight between me and raven queen, she don't showed to me . no one told me where she is and she just block me in her mirror phone. I keep asking Maddie but she just became crazy when i asked her that.

Also, briar, the one i thought would be my best friend forever after just ignored me. Only Blondie and Humphrey talk to me. Blondie said, there are rumors that raven transported to another dimension where the fairy tales don't exist to escape her destiny, but she's too late. She already signed her page while we were in wonderland so she cant escape her destiny.

We were in front of the castle when I was called outside my limo . my dwarf opened the door and It was my mother. "Daughter! You've finally graduate!" She exclaimed as i hug her back.

"Mom, thank you." I pulled then continue to hug her back. "Come on inside honey, the charmings are waiting."

Oh my crown! I forgot! We were having a dinner with the charmings! "Mom, i'm sorry i forgot about the charmings! I cant show to daring wearing this dress!" I hold the edges of my gown and then my mom snap her fingers.

When she snaps, the pixies come out of her back then flew above me then put me some glitters. My
Dress turned to be a gown. "Mom! This is fable-ous!" I hexclaimed .

We get inside as i just saw daring,dexter,darling and their parents, queen and king charming. " oh, there she is!" King charming hexclaimed as i sit beside my mother.

"Good evening king Charming, I'm glad to see you all." I stand and then take a bow and sit again.

"Oh, is daring's fine?" My mother said as i look at daring. He's face has short hairs. Its like what happened on epic winter.

"Yeah, about that. " king charming said... " he isn't your prince." All of us hexclaimed except the charmings. Even our servants left in shock. I know that he's not but i still have hope that he will be.

" I'm sorry snow white , he's not your daughter's prince. He's rosabella's beast."  He said.  "But.. Who will be my daughter's prince?" Mother hexclaimed .

"Well, we just discovered.. That our daughter is the prince of destiny." King charming said as darling look down . all of us were shocked. I don't know what to say!  They just left me speechless..

" i-i have to go..." I said as i run into the enchanted forest. I cant find a place to hide so i keep running until i saw a small home.

I knock and yell to know if someone lives there but no one answers. I look from left to right but then, when i look back  , i saw a lot of animals following me.

"Hey, why are you all following me?" I ask even if knowing they wont answer back. I let out my hand as a deer come to me and let me pat her. "Are you all hungry?" I ask as i look at them nodding. "So, lets get inside! There must be food here!"

When i get inside, i saw a dirty dishes, dirty room and a small room which leads to a room with 7 small beds.

"If you want to eat, then help me clean first ." I said as we get started.

Hunter's POV

While my father was cooking, he asked me to get some woods from the dark forest  so i immediately took my bag and axe then bring pesky .