three: unimprisoned

Apple's POV

"Are you alright?" I ask raven while I'm standing in front of her cell.

"Alright? But you just put me inside of here!" She hexclaimed letting her powers out.

"Sorry , raven. I cant do anything." I replied. "Sorry, my mom knows that you stab me with a poisoned knife."

"Yeah yeah. So? " she said.

"Raven! Why are you being so mean? I'm just wanna say sorry. because of what you did, my mom would command her subjects and kill you!" I said. I really cared about her. She's just a kind girl who wants to write her story and find her happily ever after.

"Me? Mean? Haha! Why don't you asked yourself why I'm being like this!" She replied, banging the cell.

"Sorry , for our fight last time. I-i..." She cut me off.

"Is this what you always wanted? I poisoned you, You get kissed, and you and your prince would live happily ever after! And what? What about me? Huh? Put in a hot metal shoes and force me to dance in front of you until i collapse? I really want you to find your happily ever after apple, i really do! But i also cared about mine! My happily ever after!" She replied. I try not to cry . i remember when legacy day, she try to explain this to me. Then in throne coming and in the next day , then the next day and so on. Now she tries to explain this again to me , one more time.

"I can read your mind apple, you remember legacy day huh? And what about true hearts day? Also throne coming? And mostly, dragon games?" She said leaving me speechless.

I cried in front of her as i remembered the things when she was still good. The good raven queen i know. The kind one and not the one in front of me! I know she's just the same person in front of me, but in different personality.

She just became evil because of me! And i feel bad about that! She just wanted her happily ever after!

"Apple! Because of what you did to me, i will do whatever it takes just to kill you!" She said while I'm still speechless.

"Raven, you cant. I heard mom, she's puts you on the death row. You will be killed on two days. And i cant do anything about that. I'm sorry." I said leaving. I'm the one who puts her here in the first place! I'm the reason why she leaves ever after high, I'm the reason why she wants to take revenge. And now, I'm the reason why she's gonna be dead!

I have a lot of thoughts in my head. I get to my room And lock my self. Now, my old best friend forever after will be killed in two days and i have nothing to do with it!

I try to convince mom, hopefully her case is lessen. They will put her first in the court and if found guilty, then they will kill her. And if found innocent, they will free her.

I tried calling my best friends ashlynn and blondie , but only blondie answered.

"Hello,this is the daughter of goldilockes, how may i help you?" I heard over the phone as i    notice, she's at work. She is now the greatest reporter ever after and she won a lot of princess and the pea-body awards.

"Blondie, its me, apple."

"Oh, hi apple! Hows the fairest of them all doing?"

"Actually,i'm not doing great. Raven queen came back and she tries to kill me! Hopefully she don't succeed but now. After two days, she will be standing in the court and if found guilty.. Then, she will be killed."