Darkiplier's Offer

A/N: Vix here with another shortie story. This time its about Darkiplier and this is another original piece, because I really couldn't use a video to base it on completely. Anyway, I wrote two things of Anti, time to show Dark some love and he seems to be more of the difficult one to write because of his rage that he tries to keep hidden. And damn is he hard to write. xD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mark sighed as he finished up the latest bit of recording and uploading a different video onto YouTube for the day. He contemplated in sending the recording to one of the editors or do it himself and decided that he'll figure that out later. For now, he was tired and needed to unwind. The YouTuber left his room to go about the house, getting himself something to eat, starving after that recording session. Plopping down on the couch with his meal, he flipped on the tv and attempted to watch a movie as he ate. But he couldn't quite focus on it, his mind kept wandering off before giving up and turning the device off and placed his plate on the coffee table.

He rubbed at his face, fingers working at the bridge of his nose as a thought crossed his mind. Was he really doing the right thing? Working half a day, shut inside his room to make people smile worth the hassle of so many people demanding so much from him? To do more? To talk to them more? To drop everything else in his life to entertain strangers?

Mark frowned and shook the thoughts aside, disliking the idea he was second guessing himself. Of course, it was worth it. He made people smile, laugh... cheer up. This... was what he was meant to do, brighten others' days with his antics. It brightened up his when people thanked him with hugs and words of praise.

'But is it really worth it?'

"Yes." he answered himself, pushing the thought away as well. "Its what my dad would've approved. I'm happy doing this. Sure I'll have rough days, but I wouldn't change this for the world..."

"And yet you have such dark, dark thoughts~"

Mark froze, recognizing that voice anywhere. And it was his only warning before the eerie creaking noise came through as the room itself expanded and contracted in on itself, trying to accept and reject something at the same time; and a high frequency ringing sounded throughout the house. The YouTuber flinched, slapping his hands over his ears as the sounds continued, the ringing the worst by far. As the young man's vision distorted, reality itself groaned in pain as a familiar darkness invaded the space. Black, inky clouds covered the floor and climbed the walls and ceiling, surrounding Mark in shadow; as the wretched distortion of reality and sound continued for a few beats longer and then....

Silence.

To be honest with himself, Mark heavily disliked when it did that. That annoying grating ringing... then no sound at all. It made him feel as if his hearing finally died on him, but knew it wasn't the case as he opened his eyes and found himself still sitting on his couch and surrounded in darkness so thick no light came through... or even outside sounds. Just darkness and absolute silence. You'd think he was truly alone in there... but he knew better than to think that.

"Darkiplier..." The YouTuber grunted in irritation as he straightened his posture, keeping his eyes facing forward, where he felt he knew where the other entity was.

"Salutations, Markiplier." came a deep, alluring voice from the darkness; the habit of it echoing closely together and yet oddly clear never failed unnerve the man. A mirror image of Mark stepped forward from the shadows, dressed in his classy suit; and while the two looked almost exactly alike... they were two very, very different people. Where as Mark was light, friendly, honest and upfront. This entity was the exact opposite; dark, cruel, deceitful and underhanded. "Did you miss me?"