Lukesse Love

This particular drawing you see here was my first attempt on drawing MCSM with pixels. I drew it on 18 of July the day i started drawing pixel art as a hobby And that was the beginning of my adventures from then on. And I have to say, it turned out pretty successful for a first-time.

 And I have to say, it turned out pretty successful for a first-time

I've experienced with pixels before but nothing related to MCSM. I was with my Dad at work and got a bit bored so I opened up Wattpad and read a bunch of Lukesse that day. To a point where I had this ball of inspiration built inside of me and had to just let it out.

I then grabbed some things like headphones and hot chocolate, sat on a comfy chair, opened my phone and went to work. Letting everything out.

If you're wondering what that heart shape thing is in the corner, that was suppose to be my signature or something. Since every artists have a signature somewhere in their drawing. I couldn't right my name because it would end up being so obvious so I decided to do something small.

That was the first and last time I put something like that in the corner. None of my other drawings will include that so no need to worry.

So yah this is what you will be seeing for the rest of this book. (the style... I meant the style)

Hope you like it. Till the next one!