Speedpaint and Animations

Hi everyone! It's SweetHeart-Rose💕

In my last post I told you guys that I've made a channel. I haven't uploaded anything for a while because I was busy making something interesting that I know you guys will like :)

But before I go over it I want to share something I've talked about the chapter before that.
First, I want you guys to know that I am doing much better since 'The News' and I'm in high spirits!

One thing I failed to do last time is share a speedpaint I did of the drawing "Is this It?" of both Jesses. That's right, I've recorded the entire process and did not include it in the post since I hadn't announced my channel at the time, so I'll be doing that here.

Please PLEASE keep in mind that this video was made a while ago and so I don't mean to make you feel upset in any way.

It's a little hard to handle but like I said, this was back when I was having a hard time. And the song doesn't help as it makes it more emotional but the reason I picked this song in particular is because as I was working on this I was listening to music. It was on shuffle and in the middle of the drawing "Tears of an Angle" started playing and I felt my heart sink as I kept drawing. The song captured everything so I wanted to include it.
As I said before, I apologies if this ruined your mood.

Everything is fine now and we're all doing well and that's what's important :)

Speaking of which, the other thing I want to share with you all is something really fun and it'll change your frown upside down!

A few months ago I found a video on YouTube that got me really interested.

If you guys have no idea what this is, basically, it's a Map.
A Map is an entire video of a story that is broken in to little parts that people who like to draw or animate can pick from. Once someone picks a part, they have to make an animation based off the description given in the video. They have to follow the requirements or else there will be complications.
Then you submit your work, along with other creators, to The Host (the person who created the map video). The Host will then gather up all the animations to put them all together to make one whole story.

This was my first time I've heard or seen a Map. The Host is Sweet Lemonad (also a mcsm fan). And the fact that this map is about MCSM and Ivor is the star of the show I decided to hop on the ride!
And so I submitted my request, took two parts (part 5 & 7) and said to myself "ADVENTURE!!"

With that, I took off and started working on the animations the following months!
The prosses was PAINFUL! But overall I'm happy with the results and I hope you are too!
Enjoy :)

Part 5

Part 7

Even though I received a lot of headaches, because I kept running in to a lot and I mean A LOT of problems, I still had a lot of fun time planing and making these.

And can I just say how adorable Ivor is in the animation? He looks soooo CUTE!!
The first time I worked on him was one and half years ago when I was just starting out. I wasn't sure how I wanted to approach him, so I kept trying to draw him but kept failing. It wasn't until I participated in the Map that I decided to revisit my old friend and give him a makeover.
I'm so proud with the way he turned out in the end.

If any of you guys are interested in the Map and want to participate then go over to YouTube and write Ivor Map and click on the video I showed you earlier! There are still parts that are available. Go over the guidelines, take your pick so we could finally see the finished product together!

I hope you guys enjoyed my little animations and that Ivor brought a smile to your face! Stay positive, everyone💕