Promise me you wont tell anyone about our secret.

The next day

Mom : are you okay baby?

I nodded

Mom : be careful baby ok

You : ok mom

I went out if the house and started to walk when i was walking someone scared me .

??? : boo!!!
You : ahh!!!

I looked at them and i hit jimin on his arm hardly there was all the boys but jimin was the one who scared me .

V : good morning

I bowed in front of them all : good morning ...

Jimin : this is our gang bangtan gang.

You : nice to meet you all .

Suga : y/n you have alot of lovers who like you you know ?

You : hmm?"i didnt understand him i looked at jungkook and he looked away

School

Every one went to their own class since me and jungkook are in the same class we had to walk in the same direction .

It was so awkward and quite between us two .

Jung kook suddenly broke the silence

Jungkook : are you ok today?

You : a- I'm...I'm fine ...thank you ...for walking me home yesterday .

Suddenly

Joshua : oh hey hyung ... H-hi noona.

I quickly went behind Jung kook and grabbed on his waist .

Jungkook : y/n please dont freak out his not your brother his ..... Ill tell you a secret that i have never ever told anyone will you please promise me that you wont tell anyone please ? Promise you wont tell anyone our secret .

I looked at jungkook

Jungkook : his my brother and ... Not your dead brother .

Joshua : hyung ! Why did you !!

Jung kook : okay y/n you might think its your broter or that he looks like him or anything but belive me i know my brother and its Joshua ok ?

You : but .. He looks like him .

Jungkook : joahua show her your ID .

Ten he gave me his ID and yeah its not my brother other ways his not a zombie i have to forget a out my brother is alive his dead i saw him dead finish end it there .

You : im...im sorry ... Joshua its just .. I love my little brother alot and .. All of sudden he died its really hard for me .

Joshua : its okay noona .

You : cAll me y/n noona