it's worse to me

I woke up and found my self in a strange place its not familiar to me at all i looked around and saw jungkook and taehyung and jimin .

Jungkook : y/n your up!!

You : agh... My head hurts ... W-what happened why am i here ??....what did we do !!!!!! .

Jungkook : there she goes with her great imagination .

Taehyung : "sigh" ... You fainted all of sudden .

You : how ? What happened before that?

Jimin : "cough"cough".

Jungkook : no need to know ... Its a wrong thing anyways .

You : w-what  ??!!

Jimin : y/n calm down ... Its not those staff ... .

Jungkook : it's worse to me .

Taehyung : y/n ... I just confess to you .. And you seem wanted to tell the answer .. But u fell .

Jungkook : seriously hyung forget it she doesn't remember .. And ... The answer is no of course don't waste your time on her .

You : wait ... I need to be at home now!!

Jimin : y/n you cant ... The doctor said you have to stay in your place .

You : you guys don't get it ...my cousin is coming and i have to meet her or else he will come to the house and not find me and will tell my patents and they will know that I'm here .

Taehyung : guys shes right.

Jungkook : i-ill take her home  .

Jimin : since when you do that ? Your so weird these days kookie .

Jungkook : shut up or ill kick you out of this house .

Jimin : aish~

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Jungkook : come on y/n hold my hand and ill carry u on my back your house is not that far anyways .

You : n-no need ... I can walk .

Jungkook : no shut up and give me your fucking hand .

You : ah~

Jungkook carried me and took me to my house as he opened the door there was a guy in the kitchen eating my left overs .

??? : a... H-hi ... You must be y/n .

You : j-jungkook let me down

You : j-jungkook let me down .

Jungkook : who are you ? And what are you doing here !!

You : jungkook calm down ... Your ... My cousin right ?  

??? : ouh .. Yeah nice to meet u y/n my name is kihyun .

You : hi kihyun nice to meet u .

Jungkook : im Jungkook .. Y/n's friend

Kihyun : i don't ... Remember your parents saying that you have a boyfriend ?

You : ah!! N-no he's ... No were not .. His not my boyfriend .  

You : j-jungkook you can leave ... Thanx .

Jungkook : yaa im not a fool go to bed and have a rest .

You : yaa !! Why do you care??

Jungkook smirked "im on fault ... For caring  about you .

Jungkook left

You : s...sorry about him .. His just a  friend ... Or a neighbor but..dont tell mom and dad about him .

Kihyun : yeah sure ... So why is he so worried ??

You : nothing important i just fainted its ok and normal ... After 10 years it happened again im ok .

Kihyun : aha ok...

You : your hungry ?

Kihyun :well .... A little "he giggled cutely

 A little "he giggled cutely

Jungkook p.o.v

I just don't get it why does she have to be mean like that ?? And so harsh??

But there is one more thing left for me to do today .

I picked out my phone and called

Jungkook : hello? Hyung ... Tell taehying to get his staff and get out of the house before i come back no questions or whys .

End call

That why you get for trying to touch my girl taehyung all though your my best friend but thats the only way to get my revenge from you for kissing my girl and touching her when you shouldn't .  

But ... I should go to sleep i have a lot of staff to do with this kihyun guy .