Am i starting to like her ?

During class

While i was in class i felt so uncomfortable i have no idea why is felt as if someone was starring at me or still staring at me .

Jungkook p.o.v

I couldn't help my self but to stare at her i don't know whats happening to me  before i used to bully girls and use them and play with them but now something changed me and i think it started when y/n showed up  for the first time i feel so un easy when I'm around someone .

Am i starting to like her ? No no i cant it cant be ... It is .. I have to admit it i like her and id like to be more than friends with her but i just .. I think that's just imposable totally imposable.

I mean why would she like someone like me ? Who lives with his friends and doesn't love women in gender its not that like I'm gay or something its just i hate them they always remind me of my mom and how she left me for that asshole and was gonna sell me to buy some fucking drinks for that asshole.

But that dose not mean i cant love someone because if that ? Im not a kid anymore i have to move on i don't need my mom anymore no need parents i have my hyungs and i have ... Y/n .

After class

After class i went to the cafeteria immediately i was so hungry .

I grabbed my food and sat down .

I sat down and i could see from the corner of my eye jungkook is the one who was staring at me and he is right now staring at me .

I wonder why ? Dose he want to play around like he used to do ? Where he shakes my heart then asks me if im shaking or something .

I just fully ignored him suddenly v came up to me and sat next to me .

V : do you mind ?

I shake my head as an answer .

V : how was class ?

You : boring ... What else could it be like taehyung ? Of course boring "i replied.

V started to giggle

V : hey i was wondering ... If you could visit us today ?

You : hmm!!?? Visit you heartthrobs ?? Nooooooo !! "I said playfully .

V : haha no i mean .. Like a friendly visit ...where we get to show you our house and ... How we live ... You know show you our rooms .

 You know show you our rooms

You : aha...ill see .. Ill have to ask my parents though .

V : come on!!! Y/n !! Your better than this !!

You : what !!??

V : ask your parents ? What are you 5 years old kid asking their parents if they could go to macdonalds ??   

You : amm...yeah ? Dont you know that parents have feelings ? If i lied to them they will get hurt ?

V : aghhh come on!!! You sound like a kid ...seriously y/n your in your youths and not childhood !!

You : well... "I thought of v words i mean his right but wrong at the same time ... I know he doesn't have alot of parents experience but that doesn't mean i can go and lie to my patents and make them proud of stuff im not doing .