The Past.

Beam's P.O.V

Finally, Pha start dating with N'Yo. Although, they didn't become official couple yet but still i'm happy that they revealed their feelings and being together. Although Kit know my relationship with Forth but he kept silent even though Pha is not around. I know he is not right and he wanted to share something but whenever he wanted to talk regarding it some kind disturbance appears. As, the moons and star competition getting nearer everyone seems busy with that. I got opportunity to be with kit. 

Beam: Kit, I know you are not right these days. What is disturbing you. You can share with me. 

Kit: Beam, I also wanted to share with you. I handle it myself anymore. It happens during our high school but none of you knows about it. Ming is my neighbor at that time. We used to walk together to school and back home. He is really funny kid and needs so much attention at that time. He used to spend times in my house playing and studying. Seeing his grade getting bad, his mother request me to tutor him. This increase the time he spending with him. He used to spend night at my house and sleep with me after study. I get very close with him. Although his attitude is annoying at times but I enjoyed it. After sometime his character start changing. He didn't come to meet me or walk with me to school. No matter how I try to reach him. He ignores me. I just wonder what happen to this guy. At last, I went to his house to meet him. He wanted to ignore me but his mother thank me for the changes in his grade. He went to his room and I followed him. I start questioning for his act. Why he is avoiding me for the past days. He just seat quietly. After some time, tears fall from his eyes. I'm shocked, I seat beside him and calm him down. Then, he open his mouth. ""P'Kit, I try my best but I really couldn't control myself from falling for you"". They statement he mentioned really give a shake to me. I like him and i also miss his presence but Love all something beyond. Then, Ming come close to me and place a kiss on my lip. I wanted to push him but my body react differently with him. 

I can feel I have feelings for this boy. I accepted him. I know it fast but maybe the maturity is isn't enough. So, I just accept him. We are really happy in our relationship but that one day destroy everything. It's last day of our High school. I went to meet Ming, I found him hugging a girl and proposed to her. After he saw me, he just say he would like to break up with me. I'm really hurt at that time and we also shifted our house our as my parents bought better house. 

Beam: Ohh... Kit. I felt so sorry for you but it already pass why you still think about it. I didn't expect this from Ming. Are you still thinking about him. 

Kit: No, Beam. I forget him and move on but after see him the good memories with him start hunts me back. I try to overcome it with the pain he gave me but the recent incident confused me. 

Beam: Ohh... What happen.

Kit: It happen when we all went to beach for shoot. You came late with forth. Everyone is allowed to play in beach when we arrives there. You know I love to play in water. I just got excited and go into the sea. In the fun of playing, I didn't realize that I"m getting more deep into the sea. I start to get drown as I don't know swimming. I tried to get help and finally I got help from Ming. He tried his best and able to save me but he got drowned drinking much sea water. Then, only I realize Ming also doesn't know swimming. I able to perform CPR and save him. 

Beam: Ohhh... thank god. You really have to risk your life while playing. Why you didn't tell me that day. Okay, what makes you confused. 

Kit: I asked Ming, Why he have to save me when he don't know swimming. He replies " You life is more important for me P' " I'm confused Beam. I don't what to do with him. 

Beam: Kit, don't think much...  Let see what happen if he intended to win you back there is no wrong to give second chance. It that what you heart wants. The best thing you can give the person you love is second chance. 

Although, I said that to kit. I just wonder about Ming. If he can give his life for Kit, then for sure he will not hurt kit. Something would happen which make Ming do it. I don't have bad impression when I meet Ming. I will find it out for my Kitty.