Vexation

Beam's P.O.V

After we had lunch together, we back to our condominium. All three of us Me, Pha and Kit rented in the same condominium but a different house. Although our house is not far from our work place our work schedule was not fixed. We have the emergency case all the time.  If we stay with parents it might be disturbing them. So, we visit them weekly or during holidays. Forth, Yo and Ming already plan to spend a week with us, so they arrived with all their belongings. It's the first time they are coming here because during internship we used to travel from our house. 

*** At the Condominium Basement ***

Forth: Okay guys, have enough rest today. Tomorrow we gather here by 8.00 am. Pha, control yourself tomorrow I don't want to see Yo walk like a duck.

Yo: Hahahaha... ( chuckles). 

Pha: Forth, Why you to be so mean to me. For sure he will be following your words tonight. Beam, don't allow Forth come near you today. 

Forth: Pha, I only asked you to control yourself, I didn't mean you do nothing. Understood.

Pha: Okay... you better ask your N' whether he understood or not. 

Forth: That's your work... Pha. 

Ming: P'Kit, we are not involved in this. So, let's move. 

Forth & Pha: Nooooo N'Ming, You also involved.

Kit: Listen to that Ming. 

Ming: P'Forth, P'Pha what I did to you guys. Why guys always bring me in. 

Pha: Since you are here... You have to. 

Beam: Okay, no more discussion lets move. 

It sounds so awkward and funny when these guys making fun like this but they didn't change at all. Although all have them in a different position now but they still act the same way they used to be during university times. I bring Forth to my room. He looks my room in a surprise. 

Forth: Beam, is this your room. I can't believe it. 

Beam: Why Forth. Because it looks neat and organized. 

Forth: Yes. 

Beam: I learned it from you. 

During my days in a dorm with Forth, I used to mess up everything but Forth will arrange everything and make things more organized. He didn't complain of me making the mess but he prefers neat and tidy. I just follow his interest in my life even though he is not with me. Such things will make me feel he is with me. Forth comes and hug me. He didn't speak any word just a silence. I can feel his heart beating sound but deep inside my heart I felt Forth is hiding something from me. 

Forth: Beam, I miss you. na... 

Beam: Forth, I miss you too...

We just stay in the hug for a moment. 

Beam: Forth.... 

Forth: Yes.... 

Beam: Are you hiding anything from me... 

Forth: hmmm...

Forth only sounds like this when he really hides something from me. If no he will directly tell me no. 

Beam: Whats that Forth?

Forth: I will tell you after the vacation. 

Beam: Okay... Go have a shower. We have a lot of stories to talk. 

Forth P.O.V

I nodded to Beam and went to take the shower. I don't want to hide anything from Beam but I'm not sure how Beam going to take this matter. I'm worried it might hurt him badly. He needs to understand I didn't do it intentionally but some how he needs to know. If he learns the truth him self it will be more hurting for him. I will try to tell him in the best way I could. After I had the shower, we just spend the whole day sharing our stories. By night, we went to get our dinner and walk around the nearby park. Surprisingly, Pha, Yo, Ming and Kit also there. All of the holding their partner's hand and walking around talking some stories. It's really difficult to hide something from Beam when he is with me. There more I see his face the more guilt I feel. I planned to open up the matter after the vacation but I can't keep it myself anymore. 

Forth: Beam, I want to tell you something. It might hurt you but what happened was out of my control. I'm in a situation where I couldn't neglect it. 

Beam: Hmm... tell me what is the matter Forth. 

Forth: Beam... I'm Married.