TWENTY EIGHT

"Alex, if you don't sit down and shut up, I will literally kill you," I finally snapped, after trying to film the intro to my video four times, each time being interrupted or laughed at. "I'm going to go to my room and do my video alone."

"Boyfriend does my makeup without your boyfriend? That'll get you views," he said sarcastically, plopping down next to me on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. I rolled my eyes, straightened my shirt out, and started over.

"What's up guys? It's Mason Belle joined with my lovely boyfriend, Alex Ernst. He's such a joy to have around right now," I fake smiled at the camera and watched Alex laugh in the viewfinder, shoveling a handful of popcorn into his mouth. "Anyways, if you couldn't tell by the title of this video, he's going to be doing my makeup today."

"Woo, go Alex!" he cheered for himself beside me, an action that would've been cute if he hadn't already pissed me off.

"Also I just want to say a quick thank you for half a million subscribers! I know some of these videos have painfully bad editing and genuinely aren't the best, plus I'm annoying as shit," Alex nodded in agreement next to me and I slapped him. "but it still means the absolute world to me that so many of you guys want to hear from me! I see your comments when I'm not in David's vlogs; you all treat me so incredibly well and I seriously love you. Anyways, I think that's all I wanted to say, so let's get started."

"I'm ready, babe," he leaned forward and kissed the tip of my nose before turning towards the camera. "She's a little angry at me so I have to be nice."

"I'm not angry; you just took forever to sit down and film the intro."

"And you're angry about it," he singsonged before leaning in to kiss me. "I'm feelin' good, babe, you should too."

"Can we start please? What's first?" I held the bag out in front of him and he smiled, pulling out my YSL foundation.

"My last makeup video was so bad, but I watch you do your makeup every time you put it on," he started dotting product all over my face. No primer, but I let it slide. "I'm gonna do good this time."

"Let's not get cocky, babe," I laughed, only laughing harder when he started beating my face with a dry beauty blender. "Alex, I'm gonna have bruises."

"Alex Ernst beats his girlfriend? There's your clickbait, babe, you're welcome," his good mood was beginning to rub off on me. He got more focused as he applied Shape Tape under my eyes and on areas where I typically highlighted. He really had been watching me. "Okay, next up, we're going to highlight her face. This brings out all of the high points and makes her look like she slept even though we stayed up all night having sex."

"Alex!" I slapped him while he giggled like a seventh grade boy. "That was gonna be cute and now I have to edit it out."

"Jeez, I can't fuck my girlfriend now?" he asked in a sarcastic tone, throwing some powder on my face. "This channel needs to be deleted."

"Alex, stop saying things I'll have to cut out," I whined. "Oh shit, we were supposed to be answering questions."

I faced the camera since Alex was working on my contour anyways and said, "Guys, we were supposed to be answering questions while he did this, mainly because I knew he'd do good and the video wouldn't be funny. So I guess we'll start now."

"You're dumb," he said, roughly grabbing my face and turning it towards him. "Stop moving, Mas, you're messing me up."

"Oh, poor baby Alex, he can't do my makeup," I responded in a baby voice, laughing when he rolled his eyes. "Okay, question, what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened between you too?"