Author's Note

Hi!
(Get ready for a looong A/N)

This is my first fanfic ever, so I don't have any super high expectations.
(And I'm sorry if it isn't the best piece of literature in the world.)
I've been putting this off since 2015.

* I take no credit for the cover art, it does not belong to me!

NOTE: less than half of this stuff is actually historically accurate.

To all you Grammar Nazis out there, feel free to correct any mistakes!

I don't own Hetalia, or any of the characters; canon or OC,
(except for this one character called Kang Min Jeon. He's mine.)

But the story and events that occur (other than the ones directly from a history book) are all original and created by myself, so please don't copy anything.

(If they resemble another book or film, it's purely coincidental)

Note: these words might pop up here and there
Hanbok  - Korean Traditional clothing
Hyeong - Older brother
Busan - a city in the southern part of South Korea.

If certain ships pop up that you don't like, I'm really sorry! I just wrote the first ones that came to mind when I was planning the overall plot line.

Listen, I know that a lot of people make South Korea the younger brother and North Korea the older brother when they write fanfics.

But if you look at their flags, South Korea's flag is way older than North Korea's flag.
So I just thought, "let me swap them around a bit."
Hence, South is the older brother in this story, and North is the younger brother.

Btw, the first two or three chapters are going to be uneventful and kind of boring, but please bare with me! I promise it'll get more interesting! Trust me!

[WARNING: this might contain stuff that isn't totally appropriate for young kids, like violence, sexual themes, occasional language, yaoi, etc. Just a heads up.]

This is such a long A/N lol

I'm not really sure how this going to turn out, so shall we dive right in?

- CloverKing